New To This ..

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Sep 9, 2012 11:16pm
Hi I'm new to this. I'm a fitness Instructor so if anyone has any questions on fitness and nutrition I'm here to help
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Sep 10, 2012 12:20am
via iOS
Hi my name is mark I'm 15.ive been wanting to lose weight and I play sports and work out some time.but I neve lose weight...it my be my food in take but I don't know where to start / what to eat for food. I don't eat breakfast and I do work out.help??
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Sep 10, 2012 9:28pm
via iOS
Breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day so make sure u do eat it everyday. As for what you eat during the day, since you play sports loads of carbs and protien such as pasta rice/ chicken fish to give you energy and help recovery. You are still very young and your body is still developing so you may not see any differences now until you reach 18 and onwards. Just keep eating well and playing sports you'll be fine. Remember it's a marathon not a race
Image_thumb
131 Posts
Sep 11, 2012 2:16am
via iOS
What's a healthy diet to maintain abs and how do you get chiseled abs(any excerises?)
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Sep 11, 2012 5:58pm
via iOS
A good diet to maintain abs is to eat loads of protien to be able to repair the muscles after workouts. There are many different types of ab workouts you cn do that work on different parts of your abz such as lower, higher, middle and side abz. Working on all four specifically will get your abz absolutely ripped.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51