Newbie Status

2 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Mar 10, 2013 4:24am
via iOS
Hey guys,

I'm 18 years old & quite heavy for my age, no numbers needed. I've been trying to lose weight all my life & it hasn't worked. Does anyone have a great workout & meal plan to lose serious weight by September? I'm hoping to lose at least 50 lbs, I hope that's a reasonable number. I have access to a gym at school and I have to eat from my schools caf pretty much twice a day...tho I can buy (keep in mind that I'm a broke college kid) some stuff to put in my fridge and room.

Any ideas or help? Thanks!(:
23 Posts
Mar 10, 2013 4:55am
via Android

Congradulations on setting a goal!  Cafeteria food can be tricky. Try to stay away from things made with white flour and sugar. Load up on veggies. Good snacks are fresh fruits and veggies, nuts, greek yogurt, low fat cheese.  Try to stay away from things that are processed. The closer it is to its natural form, the better for you it is.  All natural peanut butter or almond butter ( no sugar added) instead of skippy or jiff.  Hydrogenated oils are usually added to those so they are thick....not good to eat since it takes 2 years for your body to remove the hydrogenated oils out.  Exercises that get your heart rate up and using weights for strength training.  I hope this helps.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51