What to Eat

2 posts | Original | Recent
Mar 11, 2013 2:54am
via iOS
I love food! You guessed it the wrong ones. I love all things sweet , I don't do breakfast , barely get lunch but dinner is usually good all around. Fish , chicken, pork chops, buffalo nothing fried.
I don't have anything to make shakes and that seems like work. I'm lazy lets be honest here.

I need to be retrained and motivated!

11 Mar
Join the club, lol. You need to eat. Healthy snacks throughout the day keeps your metabolism up, burning more calories. Your body thinks it's starving cuz you're not eating, and burns LESS fat. Try lots of fruits & veggies. Hope this helps.
11 Mar
I agree with u
86 Posts
Mar 11, 2013 11:10am
via iOS
Me too! Best tip I ever received was 'try to find healthy, tasty, low maintenance replacements for the 'unhealthy' foods you're eating now.' 
As for breakfast, try quick thinks like cereal (make sure it has at least 4g of fibre), even things like Carnation breakfast shakes are pretty good, just add milk :). Having something quick and healthy is better than nothing! Skipping meals (as I'm sure you know) totally tanks your metabolism and hinders not only weight loss but brain function as well. 
19 Mar
Thanks gotta get.ready.for these promos I wanna be at the top not the avg. In looks

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51