Leaders??

20 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Sep 15, 2012 5:40pm
Soooo I was looking at the leaders and I'm pretty sure a lot of them cheat. If you look at their workouts, they complete a workout that should have been 30 minutes in 2 minutes and then post another longer workout like 4 minutes later. Why feel the need to cheat?? I don't get it. IJS
419359_617022905008_101703835_31478724_681676783_n_thumb
4 Posts
Sep 16, 2012 1:34am
via iOS
Interesting and I'm sure it's true
Icon_missing_thumb
57 Posts
Sep 16, 2012 11:00am
via iOS
I'm glad u mention this as I do often wonder myself! I just think the only ones they are cheating are themselves really! They won't accomplish anything that way!
Icon_missing_thumb
57 Posts
Sep 16, 2012 3:03pm
via iOS
Yeah it don't bother me but maybe there are some that just workout all day! After all it is addictive! I just monitor my progress that's all that matters
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Sep 16, 2012 3:12pm
via iOS
@ Gail, they are definitely only cheating themselves, but I where I really stand on the leader board. Lol. 
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Sep 16, 2012 3:16pm
via iOS
@ Joe, I have looked at your times and they look pretty legit. You're crazy! Jk. Plus, I believe it by the looks of you on your pic! Lol
Image_thumb
385 Posts
Sep 17, 2012 11:59pm
via iOS
There was a person that counted x box kinect workouts as legit jogging or running such as on a track or road. I think she ended up with over 200 points per workout and like 500 mins per workout. That's MAD cheating!
Image_thumb
45 Posts
Sep 18, 2012 10:58am
via iOS
working out is hard but it is very addictive.i love it.i am at a plateau right now but i never stop working out.i will puah through some how.any advice? :)
Image_thumb
45 Posts
Sep 18, 2012 10:59am
via iOS
oh and i dont cheat! :)
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Sep 18, 2012 1:49pm
via iOS
@ Joe, agreed! @ Kanesha, I would suggest doing less reps, but increase the weight. Hope that helps push you through!
Image_thumb
385 Posts
Oct 7, 2012 4:04am
via iOS
Started watching some of the top leaders, and I'm totally sure that those times are fabricated. With the exception of the truly dedicated people, some just want attention for themselves or a business they are promoting so they punch the highest times they can get away with so people can see them leading. This is  especially on the skimble app, it's sad really.
Icon_missing_thumb
28 Posts
Oct 7, 2012 12:55pm
via Android

What kind of person would cheat, I take pride in chasing joe every month been as high as number 8 and as low as 29 but the challenge keeps me going. But i do agree some of this ppl we only see once every few months on the leader board are not being honest.

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Oct 7, 2012 4:24pm
via Android

I didn't even know there was a leader board. Thanks for bringing that to my attention, I also agree that cheatinng only hurts the one doing... Plus, these workouts are kickass fun. Enjoy them!

Image_thumb
612 Posts
Oct 7, 2012 5:57pm
via Android

Yeah i think a lot take short cuts. Some even record individual exercises as workouts. Ultimately they only cheat themselves. Know that my almost 300 workouts are just that. Proper workouts

Image_thumb
385 Posts
Oct 8, 2012 10:08pm
via iOS
Wow, I've become a real snit with my last 'scathing' post on cheating. All I know is I'm waking up sore everyday, now my left shoulder is in constant painand it's harder to start lifting or any workout, in other words, Im back!!! and it feels great! These are the times muscles regenerate and the body transforms itself..keeping the fire going is the only way.peace
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Oct 9, 2012 5:38pm
via iOS
Alan, I too record my individual exercises. They are routines that I have created for the gym. I only workout at the gym and this app doesn't really offer much for gym goers. 
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Oct 10, 2012 10:03am
via Android

Remember you train for yourself!

Oct 10, 2012 1:03pm
via iOS
Hi ther Can u suggest some good workout to lose the belly fat and hoe to get rid of fats which or on both side near the abdomen regionthank u
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Oct 10, 2012 2:03pm
via iOS
If you really want to start losing fat, I would suggest doing cardio and weight training. I do at least a half an hour of each almost every day. I say to mix in weight training because your body continues to work hours after your workout. As with cardio, you only burn the calories in that amount of time, but you can burn a lot. You really have to push yourself. The more muscle you have, the faster you burn fat also. Eat a lot of protein and try not to eat so many bad carbs and junk food. Your diet is the most important part to losing fat. Let me know if you have any other questions and good luck!
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Oct 11, 2012 10:41am

yes you are right even i noticed some people doing this just for getting extra points.... i noticed a girl who updated that she walk for 13 hours.... I cant able to digest this only the next day she updated she walk for 70 hours lolz :D

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51