Please help I need an answer

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
106 Posts
Mar 14, 2013 9:27pm
via iOS
How do you know when to start toning your body? I need to tone my legs and belly but I don't know when to start
15 Mar
Ya any time is good its part of the whole process diet and cardio
Image_thumb
41 Posts
Mar 14, 2013 9:46pm
via Android

You can start anytime.

14 Mar
Thanks! Is lifting dumbbells a bad idea or would it help? What will help with abdominal fat?
14 Mar
Lifting dumbbells is beneficial. Building that lean muscle. With abdominal fat, just lots if cardio to burn lose the weight and you can see the fat. There are abdomen workouts you can do too.
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Mar 14, 2013 9:47pm
via Android

Whenever you are comfortable but dont hold off to tommorow what you can do today

14 Mar
Is lifting dumbbells a bad idea or would it help? What will help with abdominal fat?
14 Mar
http://muffin-topless.com/2013/03/08/my-beef-with-the-word-toned/ here read this. It's an awesome blog, I learned a lot from it. Hope it helps ^_^
14 Mar
Thanks for the link! :)
Image_thumb
106 Posts
Mar 14, 2013 11:11pm
Thanks!!! And I have a question you might be able to answer. I can see the outline of where my body shape is and where my abs would be I can even see the line in the middle but I still have that bottom belly fat. You know what I'm trying to say? Cause that's what I'm trying to tone or lose
Image_thumb
106 Posts
Mar 14, 2013 11:14pm
So it will help with my legs and belly? Ecpecially the lower belly? And it won't make me to bulky will it??
Image_thumb
41 Posts
Mar 14, 2013 11:15pm
via Android

So ab workout then. That focus on the lower abd. But you still have to maintain the overall body. Nutrition and workout go hand in hand. AB ripper x from P90x is good

14 Mar
Should I start the ab workouts yet?
14 Mar
Yes start them today!
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Mar 14, 2013 11:51pm
via iOS
Keep it up!
14 Mar
Thank you!
15 Mar
I like ur name! It's cute. My rill name is jasmine but please call me Jazlin
15 Mar
Thanks Hun! And I wish my name was what my middle name was lol
15 Mar
Hey, not to change the sub. but I'm in a singing group called TRISIS you can look us up on YouTube type in " TRISIS " we will come up. my fave is "fever". We where up on stage w Neal McCoy! It's on YouTube
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Mar 14, 2013 11:54pm
via Android

for lean muscle use low weight dumbells and high number repetitions and to help lose the unwanted belly fat try cardio with various ab and core exercises ... make sure your diet is right *

14 Mar
Thanks for the tip for everyone!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51