Need help to get started?

3 posts | Original | Recent
36 Posts
Mar 15, 2013 11:07am
via Android

Hello, my name is Isabel ^_^ I'm a kinesiology student, working on becoming a trainer/coach.
I know it's hard to "begin" exercising, you probably don't know where or when to begin.
I am more than happy to share my knowledge and experience to whom every needs it. I have struggled with weight, but now that I learned how to control it and kick it out of my body I feel much better and lively! :)
Don't be afraid to ask, just by reading this you have made a big step on doing something great for yourself.
Stay motivated and love your body!!

15 Mar
I am going to start the get fit get toned program next week maybe u can keep am eye on me.. Gimmie some motivating words! Thx in advance!!
15 Mar
That is great! :) just don't give up, and don't let anything be an excuse. You will be soar and tired, but that comes with results. Even if you feel a little sick, sweat it out!! ;) Drink lots of water, carry a water bottle everywhere and keep refilling it. I wish you the best and keep pushing through, especially in the tough days. Good luck!!!!
15 Mar
I had my baby girl 6 months ago. Before I had her I was small but I wasn't fit. I want to get back to that small size but I also want to be fit. Any tips?
16 Mar
Amy you can start by jogging, but if you haven't done it before do daddy power walks, might look a bit silly but you'll get somewhere. You need to build up your cardio. Hydrate a lot, try to avoid sweet drinks. Water will be a great friend :)
19 Posts
Mar 15, 2013 3:23pm
via iOS
14 Posts
Mar 15, 2013 3:31pm
via Android

I do need help. I lost most of my baby weight. I need to lose 15 more pounds and it seems impossible. Any tips

15 Mar
The last couple of pounds usually becomes tougher. Do planks, better than sit ups. There is someone doing the 10 minute a day plank challenge you can try it. Mountain climbers work with your whole body, with the right firm. And make sure you eat clean, that is one of the biggest keys. Drink lots of water to keep washing the grease out of your body. Keep challenging your body. Do 20sec springs with 15sec recovery. Instead of going for a job record your mile run then try to beat it every day after. Makes it fun and helps :)...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51