Mar 15, 2013 5:31pm
via Android

I'm kinda confused about this.

15 Mar
No not at all
15 Mar
Really?
15 Mar
Fat would be if you had more weight than muscle.
15 Mar
Oh okay. So what exactly makes a woman be consider thick?
15 Mar
From the way their body is shaped. If a female had a big stomach, big legs and all, it was be considered fat to most people. But if a female had some kind of tone in the thighs, legs, butt, or in that region; men would consider it thick.
Image_thumb
87 Posts
Mar 15, 2013 5:37pm
via Android

Na think just means you have a lil wait to you.

15 Mar
Image_thumb
24 Posts
Mar 15, 2013 5:42pm
via Android

No, not all the time because some people are too heavy for their height. Then some people are not toned just over weight with their thickness

15 Mar
So what exactly is thick considered to you?
Mar 15, 2013 6:03pm
via Android

No i wouldnt say so...a thick chick has weight but has more muscle than fat and is well proportioned. (Little to no belly fat with curvy hips thighs and legs) thickness is more solid...fat on the other hand would be when you carry it in the wrong places (especially the belly) and it looks lumpy, flabby, oe jiggly...you look pretty solid to me so I would say just love your curves ans remember that "thick" is in the eye of the beholder.  All that really matters is what YOU think. Take it from a lifelong thick chick! Lol ;-)

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Mar 15, 2013 6:07pm
via Android

Why thank you I don't really consider myself that way but thanks.(: I will most definitely take your word on that. Thanks for your explanation and clearing that out for me. Your beautiful thanks so much again.((:

15 Mar
Thank you, and ur welcome! You just have a little curve to ur hips..."borderline thick" lol...thats what im tryin to get back to.
15 Mar
So is that good? Lol the curves to my hips. (/.\) you look super Fine to me. (:
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 15, 2013 6:12pm
via Android

Thick girls still have curves and are attractive. Fat girls have rolls on rolls and can be found roaming most fast food places

15 Mar
Oh my...good description tho I guess. Lmbo
15 Mar
Rolls and rolls, too funny :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51