Exciting yet not so much

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 18, 2013 10:44pm
via iOS
Have ya ever felt that feelin when you were a newbie n thought that 5 workouts so far was like if you were on top of the world then realize that that's like nothing compared to others? Or is it jus me?!
Image_thumb
89 Posts
Mar 19, 2013 6:21am
via Android

5workouts is fine as long as you keep going. You are accountable for your health so keep going, you will reach your goals, youve got this!

19 Mar
Yes you do and has long has u take rest and dnt do two much and take it easy..
Image_thumb
57 Posts
Mar 19, 2013 7:41am
via Android

Demi,
If you have 5 workouts in already, you're doing fantastic. Don't worry about anyone else. Everyone is different, has different goals and expectations. This isn't a competition to see who can do the most workouts. Stay focused and keep at it. Don't forget... Take a moment to celebrate what you have accomplished.

19 Mar
So true and you dnt care what others are doing just worry bout you and what you want out of this so keep up the good work!!!
Image_thumb
176 Posts
Mar 19, 2013 7:56am
via Android

5 workouts is great. Don't worry about what everybody else is doing. Just keeping challenging yourself and before you know it, you'll see a big number next your workouts. Good luck n God Bless.

19 Mar
Same to you and i want to see these changes very soon so i will work hard to get back my body so here go this is for me just to feel good about myself so yea..

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51