Smoking

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Mar 19, 2013 8:36pm
via Android

So...im trying to keep fit and tone .i do hiking and some workouts but i do smoke...is that make it harder for me to lose weight or built muschle?

19 Mar
I smoke too, horrible habit for both of us
19 Mar
I hear ya i smoke also i wanna quit but everytime i try shit hits the fan in my life. I have tired not smoking while i work and less it does help if i can keep up with it
20 Mar
Yeah guys...i have to smoke for around 1~2weeks...but it feels ‘‘better “ cause i ve got ma workouts and make me wanna stop it.buut everyime i ll go out for fun..it just feels soo difficult for me not to smoke...its all in our mind i guess
Shot_1330840743944_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 19, 2013 10:43pm
via Android

As a medical student, i feel kind of obliged to answer this one...

It won't necessarily make it harder to loose weight, but it will make it harder to gain muscles and to feel fit. Smoking harms your blood vessels and your muscles need extra blood to built up. Also you will be out of breath much quicker because the co2 from your smoke will get into your blood, making it harder to bind oxygen, and other substances from your cigarettes will be in your lungs, making it harder to transport the oxygen from the air into your blood.

Exercising might help to stop smoking, cause you'll feel the difference! Good luck. :)

21 Mar
I have been a smoker for 24 years I stopped on jan 1st joined gym it helps I currently go. 2 times a day I haven't gained them extra lbs!!! Working out helps the urge to smoke !!
Image_thumb
347 Posts
Mar 20, 2013 7:26am
via iOS
Smoking is bad health..I know it is what all said..etc..but If you have the chance to drop that..drop it..all the toxious subs in it will not help you to stay healthy or age correctly,hope to have help you
Image_thumb
191 Posts
Mar 20, 2013 7:35am
via iOS
I'm not a smoker but it doesn't sound like a good thing.
20 Mar
Indeed :p
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Mar 20, 2013 9:55am
via Android

Thank you:)ur answer made me tthoughts about it...i ll try ma best cutting it

21 Mar
You go girl!! Make the decision and stick with it!! You don't need it to make u happy! Keep exercising and you will never regret quitting. You will have a longer, healthier life and will always be so thankful u made this decision. I have never in my life smoked and I don't plan on it so I'm not speaking from experience but, it may be hard but you can do it!! You go Girl!!
Shot_1330840743944_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 20, 2013 11:10pm
via Android

Good luck, you can do it! We're here if you need us ;)

1361245808908_thumb
16 Posts
Mar 21, 2013 4:49am
via Android

Does eciggs make a difference with this. I just started working out again and it was really hard for me when it comes to breathing. So.. I want to try electronic ciggs to slow it down till i officially quit. Anyone?

21 Mar
Officially it can help you,but there in electronic cigg,some solvents dangerous for health..tge best way is determination,'yes you can':)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51