Should i take protein shake to build muscle?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Mar 22, 2013 11:37pm
via Android

HELP

23 Mar
I use protein shakes because as a supplement to normal diet. I have found that i recover much quicker from workouts.
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Mar 23, 2013 4:42am
via iOS
If you want. It does give you an extra boost and will increase your muscle growth depending on which protein shake u take
23 Mar
Some people say that it wasn't necessary, just focus on what you eat.
23 Mar
It's not necessary but it's does assist you a little. Protein shakes increases your muscle growth. Not too much but it is noticeable.
Image_thumb
157 Posts
Mar 23, 2013 10:41pm

I eat healthy and workout six days a week, but I definately use a protein shake. It is a healthy treaty to me. I use the Body by Vi shakes because the are a high quality blend of protein, and very absorbable to your muscles (you can even add it to other protein powders to make them more absorbable if you are trying to make bigger gains.) I also like a casein protein at night because it take 7 hrs to break down. If you want to know more about Body by Vi send me a private message chris.strawhacker@gmail.com

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 23, 2013 11:11pm
via iOS
Depends on how much and how fast u want muscles if u want them faster take shakes
Image_thumb
157 Posts
Mar 24, 2013 12:36am
via Android

Another reason I use shakes is to save money, $1.87 per shake and I know I am getting the proper nutrition. And it is pretty easy to get free supplements too. I can teach you how if you want more information, send me a private message chris.strawhacker@gmail.com

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51