Anorexically Sexy!

4 posts | Original | Recent
9 Posts
Mar 23, 2013 4:31am
via Android

This was my aim and I joked about it a lot, realizing one day that i have it on top of hypoglycemia, it's no laughing <

23 Mar
It is a horrible illness but you can fight it,I'm fighting it as well:)
14 Posts
Mar 23, 2013 8:01am
via Android

Aw doll thats bad times!

25 Posts
Mar 23, 2013 11:15am
via Android

healthier body and better

9 Posts
Mar 24, 2013 5:11am
via Android

Thanks, Yes, there's no such thing as ANOREXICALLY SEXY, and never say I'm NOT THIN ENOUGH or I'm SO FAT, Have realistic goals! and just try and reach that, a healthy weight..healthy YOU!
so maybe you can say instead,
Nowadays, i'm trying to get healthy again, by having a proper diet and really EAT! And not work out too much. I got into the habit of cooking  food so much, new recipes, just kept on practicing my cooking skills but I DON'T eat them, just let my colleagues enjoy my cooking...i thought twas okay at first but when my friends noticed what I was doing, getting thinner, I just cant hold the food down, I throw them all up or try to purge, I workout like crazy with those youtube vids and took diet pills. I lost 25 lbs. in 2 wks. Then I got weak and sick. Insecurities put me here, but i'm battling it! NO, I my family never knew, I had so much stuff goin on, STRESS is depression and vise versa,
I told my man, I had to, when he noticed I have been getting sick and weak a lot,  he was afterall, one cause of it and I wanted to blame him for making me feel unworthy of his full attention and affection.
He who thought making me jealous was okay. Well, It's not okay!
I gotten sick and I don't know if i'm going to get better, time will tell.

But the biggest support I have is Me, to Myself... the Will...believe me, that makes all the difference
- I hope to help people  who might have it, or someone you know, Please recognize the signs of ANOREXIA , save a life, before its too late!
"EATING shouldn't be a chore!"
just know when it's too much, wether food, dieting, staying up, and even doing your exercise,
THANKS for READING my friend!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51