Personal trainer advice

1 post | Original | Recent
57 Posts
Mar 26, 2013 10:39pm
via iOS
Ask me any questions u might have about fitness and I will be more then happy to answer them
26 Mar
Yayy.. should I work out my abs everyday or every other day... I been working my abs 1 month already every other day but I still need work done
26 Mar
That's a very controversial question. Some trainers say its ok to work them everyday and others say its better to work them every other day. Its important to remember that abs are a muscle and if they are sore they need time to recover.Personally I'd say if u want to work that area everyday focus abs/obliques one day and core the next and alternate :)
26 Mar
Thanks for your answer, because when I workout I dont know if its because I am used to it now but I dont get sore so I didnt know if I should work them out everyday or if I should do them for a longer time :/
26 Mar
Try some weighted stuff if your doing basic body weight things like crunches and such. Follow me an try some of the workouts I created they sure make them and burn
27 Mar
I'm new and I saw your pictures from the wedding dress I believe it is up until now. It's very motivating!! I am about the size you started at. What got you going on this path to looking fabulous I'm stuck! Any advise!?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51