Really trying to lose the muffin top

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Mar 30, 2013 10:50am
via Android

I can anyone give me some good exercise tips that target that perfix area. Seriously need help with this..

30 Mar
Lose The Love Handles Lose Those Not So Loved Handles!! Break Up With Your Love Handles 100 Mason Twists (Those are all some workoust on here you can do, bicycle crunches are helpful as well)
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Mar 30, 2013 5:25pm
via Android

I am doing a 5wk Health Difference. I starting yesterday but it's never too late.  I'm eating low calories,  drinking lots of water& red wine.  Fruits &vegetables.  Due to it being a Health Difference not just weight loss.  Surround your self by positive people. And of course make sure you exercise at least 1 hour of cardio a day and also a little toning with light weights maybe some sit ups, crunches, and things of that nature.

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Mar 30, 2013 5:26pm
via Android

Also with Toning you probably can get to the closest of targeting 1 area however to get rid of that area you most definitely need cardio which targets your entire body but if trying to lose weight I think that you will be happy with the results

30 Mar
Thanks..
30 Mar
Your welcome!!!
30 Mar
I really dont want to lose weight it just my muffin top but I noticed it have went down some.
30 Mar
Planks:: when you lay down then hold your self up with your arms & legs. Crunches/side crunches:: when you do crunches then rotate from left to right. Waist trimmer help:: with sweating. Believe it or not Red Wine Organic DRY Helps. Cardio always help .
30 Mar
I never thought about red wine. Wow learn something new. Thanks again.
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 23, 2013 4:50am
via iOS
Replying to a question you had about what type of protein you should take? If you're trying to loose weight, don't worry about taking protein. Since it helps build muscles and recover that would give you muscle mass, instead try to eat cleaner. White meat, and lots of greens. Cardio 4-5days a week. 30min MINIMUM!!
23 Apr
also do you have a treadmill at home?
23 Apr
23 Apr
Thanks
23 Apr
Jean G I do have treadmill
25 Apr
How often do you exercise? what exercises and for how long are your sessions?
Image_thumb
30 Posts
Apr 23, 2013 1:25pm
via iOS
Muffin top?? I didn't look what it means but someone said love handles the best workout I found for that is this http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eT_eY3pchg 
It really works I noticed it big time in one week
If you get the chance to do it let me know how you like it.
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 23, 2013 3:24pm
via iOS
I am going to be honest with you. You can't "target" a certain area when losing weight. It drops all over and the stomach is usually the last to go. Just eat a clean as possible (because  losing or gaining weight is 80% of your results). I joined a Crossfit gym and I eat paleo. It is currently working for me. Good luck on your journey to a healthier YOU!!! 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51