5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
30 Posts
Apr 3, 2013 4:35am
via Android

Hey everyone. I had found this app tonight by accident. I had a baby a little over five months ago. I will be twenty three in a few months and i am in the process of enlisting in the military. I have done two workout sessions on here and gotta say i love it so far. I hope to get some followers soon as well. I comment on each workout i do and i plan on doing more.it is really helping me to get fit that is for sure.

03 Apr
Welcome to the community and good luck with all of your goals! You will find some great inspiration and motivation here!
04 Apr
This app is amazing, I agree. I wish I had found it a long time ago. I'm following you now. :)
04 Apr
Thank you
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Apr 3, 2013 4:39am
via iOS
Hi! I'm new here too! Congrats on your baby! : ) Wishing you the best with your workout goals! Good for you for already starting! I'm planning my first tomorrow morning.
03 Apr
Hi. Thank you :) you will like it i love this app already.lol
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 3, 2013 5:20am
via iOS
Hi
What branch? I'm Navy and the standards for all branches are pretty high if you need any help let me know 
03 Apr
National guard
03 Apr
I just stumbled on this app a day ago. Started my workout rountine today...it feels really good and refreshing. Congrats on ur baby.
Image_thumb
199 Posts
Apr 3, 2013 6:14am
via Android

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baRma0g53q8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Image_thumb
30 Posts
Apr 3, 2013 6:22pm

Whats that link about?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51