Lets get to know each other

14 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
36 Posts
Apr 4, 2013 4:30am
via Android

Alright a break from working out lets get to know each othet a bit more.... ill go first my name is damian i live in san antonio tx i work for the school district ive also worked with troubled teens, prisioners, and young youth im 29 and i love tattooes as im getting older i feel the need to take care of myself more im hv no kids im single lol and im working to create my own social networking website which one i get the funds will launch later this year :)

04 Apr
Whats up they call me CAMOFLAJ...I live in Chicago...i own a natural hair salon where i specialize in making organic/natural hair and skin products and taming kinky coilly hair. Im 33, no kids, and single. Im here to make my body as beautiful as i feel on the inside. And inspire friends and family to be happy and healthy!!! #leadingbyexample #firstborn #kemeticgoddess
04 Apr
The name is Adrianna. Im 21 turning 22 this july. I have no kids, don't plan on having any. Go to a community college & need one more class to get my associates degree in general studies. I plan on going to a 4 year to study marine biology and I also graduated from cosmetology school last year but I hate doing hair. I currently work at a gas station saving money for school & my first car after i learn how to drive lol & I love being fit & healthy!! :-)
05 Apr
Hey, I'm Eva, new on this site, I joined because in this way i have more motivation. I'll be 21 in a few days, I'm studying. Oh, and i live in Hungary. I love dancing, especially latin-american dances.
05 Apr
I just saw this lol and all these comments! Well nice to meet everyone I hope we can all keep each other motivated :) feel free to bother me any time
Image_thumb
31 Posts
Apr 4, 2013 4:47am
via iOS
Hi, my name is Kylie R. I turned 13 three days ago. I live in USA, UT...I love animals, and the color pink! Ummm....I go to a private school. I'm the oldest GIRL. And....that's all I can think of. 
06 Apr
Hello fellow Utahn! :)
Image_thumb
168 Posts
Apr 4, 2013 5:13am
via iOS
Hi, my name is Mari. I'm from Finland, turning to 24 years and I'm singlemom to 2-year-old girl. I'm not working at the moment, but I am studying.
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Apr 4, 2013 5:23am
via Android

Heey,ma name is joanna~cleopatra im from greece and 18years old...ma dream is to live in america.and i m addicted with tattoos every year im gifting one to myself.in a month im ending th most difficult year and im so anxious about it!!have a nice day!

04 Apr
What tatoos do you have?
05 Apr
I hv my left arm completely covered in skulls the right arm covered in dragons a dragon on my neck and skulls and roses cover my chest and a few others
13 Apr
I loove sleeves tattoos !! I hve on my ribs.on ma lower abs and next to ma neeck:)
Image_thumb
38 Posts
Apr 4, 2013 11:39am
via Android

hey i am Daniel i am 17 years old i live in the Netherlands i am currently doing millitary school and will in the army next year i like working out , challenges , hanging out with friends , parties well thats all :-P

Image_thumb
25 Posts
Apr 4, 2013 2:24pm
via iOS
I'm Lindsey, 27 years old, living in Milwaukee Wisconsin. I am a licensed high school Social Studies teacher but have not been able to find a teaching job yet. I have a 13 year old cat I rescued when she was 8 years old and I love her dearly. I'm a huge animal lover and go to the zoo on a regular basis. I also love music and have very diverse taste. I'd also love more people to follow on here -- I will follow back!!
04 Apr
Aw x) what kind of cat is she?
04 Apr
A long haired tortie :)
04 Apr
Aw how precious ^.^
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 4, 2013 6:24pm
via Android

Hi all my name is Danielle. I'm from Houston, Texas.  I'm 22 soon to be 23 years old. I am married for almost 2 yrs now with our 1 yr old dd. They are my reasons to get healthy and fit. Hopefully I can make up my mind on what I want to study in college...lol. I'm aslo a very nice and fun person to know.

Image_thumb
34 Posts
Apr 4, 2013 10:45pm
via Android

I'm Katy. I'm 25, live in the UK, and got married last year. I studied chemical engineering and work as a risk consultant (more interesting than it sounds, honest!). In my spare time I love spending time with my husband,  friends and family,  cooking,  reading, art, watching films and documentaries,  and of course,  exercising. I'm looking for friends I can share my enthusiasm for exercise with...if you'd like that too follow me and I'll follow you :)

05 Apr
Sounds good ill follow
05 Apr
06 Apr
Lol thank you my default picture does no justice on how my tattooes look :p
06 Apr
They still look very cool. Do the different ones have special significance for you?
07 Apr
Of course it they tell my story
Image_thumb
50 Posts
Apr 4, 2013 11:41pm
via Android

·Name:  Brianna
·Horoscope sign:  Cancer
·Likes:  Photography, Music (a variety but metal is my favorite), going to shows and clubs, hanging out with friends,  reading autobiographies on rock stars, video games, movies (mainly horror)
·Dislikes:  onions, being jobless, hot weather, going to the gym (which is why I workout at home)

I'm from California.  I hope to someday visit Australia, Italy, Paris, Germany.  And live in London.  Currently looking for a job.  ...wow!  I didn't think i would write this much XD

05 Apr
I live close to London and I love it...let me know if you ever make it over here :)
05 Apr
Lol its ok keep up the good wotk
Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 4, 2013 11:49pm
via Android

My name is Hannah , in about to be 15 in 5 Days , i live in Delaware and im a very competitive swimmer , hopefully i will go to the Olympics in a few years . I live with my dad and my little sister ! <3

05 Apr
Good luck on the olympic dream and remember me when you get famous!
05 Apr
Good luck on your dream of getting to the olympics
05 Apr
Happy early birthday, in case I miss it :)
Apr 5, 2013 12:48am
via iOS
My name is Charlotte. Im 28, from Greenland. Been married for 8 years and have 2 girls. Started with this app one month ago and i love it!
Image_thumb
22 Posts
Apr 5, 2013 4:37am
via Android

Hi! My name is Jain. I'm from Texas and I'll be 34 years old in... a few hours! (the 5th) I'm a stay at home mom to a 6 year old boy and I make a little money selling things that I crochet. I've been crocheting for 26 years.

I love MMOs and I've been a guild leader for 5 or so years. I love all things geeky. I'd love to make more friends on here :)

05 Apr
Happy birthday! :-) have an awesome day!
05 Apr
Thank you!
05 Apr
Happy B day :)
06 Apr
Thanks! I had a very lazy relaxing day :)
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 5, 2013 8:08pm
via Android

Im 26 from missouri. Have two kids. I have a full time job as a cna in a nursing home. Ive lost close to 50 pounds in a little over a year. Now im trying to shape and shrink the flub i have lol. Im ten pounds away from my target goal weight. Hoping this app will help me on my way to becoming a better me

Image_thumb
36 Posts
Apr 5, 2013 11:13pm
via Android

Keep up the good work im sure irs hard being a single mom but hey its all worth it

05 Apr
Oh I'm married lol forgot to say that but we work different shifts. Thank you though.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51