I'm new ... need motivation

16 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 4, 2013 7:22pm
via Android

New to this app but not new to exercise although not done it for years and just cant seen to get back into it ... Anyone able to help nag me to exercise regularly and advise what to do ... Clare x

04 Apr
Hey! I just downloaded this app and would love to nag you! I could use a little oush as well.
05 Apr
Hi Clare, welcome to the app! I'm new to it as well as of this week. I'm now following you. :)
06 Apr
I am also new to this app. I'm good at exercising for a few days then quitting. I definitely need a buddy, especially til I get past the initial 2 weeks. Anyone interested.The more the merrier *^▁^*
07 Apr
I always need an extra push but enjoy it once I get going -- I'm relatively new to this app as well.
08 Apr
Hi Clare.. I just joined tonight. I will nag if you all will too!
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 4, 2013 7:53pm
via Android

Lol ..i am my own worst enemy .. Just did the core pilates so will see whether i can get out of bed in morning ...i will nag u if u nag me ... Lol ...

04 Apr
Image_thumb
70 Posts
Apr 4, 2013 8:02pm
via Android

Even if you only do something for 10minutes, you did it.  I know it is sometimes hard to stick to it but it is.so worth it when you do.  U can do it.

Image_thumb
731 Posts
Apr 4, 2013 8:07pm
via iOS
Not new to working out? Then you know what to do. Get a beginner program and commit to it. Results will Come. 

You tell me you need motivation? Just ask yourself why? Why are you starting to work out? To get stronger, to feel better, to look better or just being healthy? It doesn't matter. You'll get all those things when you start working out. So why not start a workout right now? NO no excuses just go do it! I dont care if your busy, I dont care if your tied. Don't you want succes? Succesfull people dosn't Quit when they are tied they Quit when they are done! Look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself what do you want to change? Then you go change it! You cant fail!
Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Apr 5, 2013 3:12pm

Hello to everyone...

I am also new to this forum. I like forum discussion very much. There are many interesting and knowledge able discussion threads in this forum. The forum community have knowledge and sense about the discussion topics.

05 Apr
Hi Joan, and welcome! I'm now following you. :)
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Apr 5, 2013 3:37pm
via Android

Thanks motivation is higher then it was when i downloades it ps i am 12years old

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Apr 5, 2013 3:38pm
via Android

Do u think u can come over

261020_100003269437320_2000458562_n_thumb
8 Posts
Apr 5, 2013 11:03pm
via iOS
I was motivated AFTER WORK. That's right, AFTER work. I did 1 mile on the treadmill. I found out reading keeps my mind off the dang workout. So proud. You try to read a good book while on treadmill, you'll be bummed the workout is over cuz the book was so good it kept your mind off the hard work
Icon_missing_thumb
9 Posts
Apr 7, 2013 6:08pm
via Android

New in here but am sure the thing about motivation is just you just have to find it within you.and know what you are aimin at.just make up your mind and anytime you can have a good shower after your workout.you definately will wanna do it next time.

Image_thumb
149 Posts
Apr 7, 2013 10:50pm
via Android

Think about oysters dunno why but it worked for me yesterday

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 8, 2013 7:15am

I'm new to the app and exercise. I have a bad back but I'm tired of being depressed about how I look. I don't really know how this thing works so not only could I use motivation as well but can someone tell me how one would go about motivating others? Because I don't want to be a jerk and just receive motivation. Lol 

08 Apr
Ashley,first thing i will tell you is to follow your heart.the best motivation comes from a strong desire to make a change.so just find that strong will within yourself and work out .believe me when you start seing the results you will be verry satisfied and appreciate the effort you put in.just make a mental picture of your dream body and work for it.
09 Apr
Thanks! The support I've been getting really means a lot. I think having other people to talk to helps instead of my regular circle of friends. They seem to think I'm going to fail lol
Image_thumb
58 Posts
Apr 8, 2013 8:01am
via iOS
Hi. What is your goal? What do you want to achieve by exercising? 
08 Apr
Well I have a bad back and my doctor said if I lose weight my pain would go down drastically. That is my main goal. Also to strengthen my core because that will help with the pain. And then to in general feel better about myself and how I look. It's been so hard to exercise for so many years but I've finally got the pain down a bit to where I feel I am able to exercise now.
Icon_missing_thumb
9 Posts
Apr 8, 2013 9:01am
via Android

How is workout going for everybody?

08 Apr
Lol ... Feeling a bit sore this morning .. Depressed that i struggle wit a 10 routine ...
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 8, 2013 9:08am
via iOS
I'm new here too just joined. Would some one to push me and ill be happy to push you lol.
08 Apr
Ok what direction do you wanna be pushed into?
Image_thumb
58 Posts
Apr 8, 2013 9:59am
via iOS
Core exercises(plank, downward dog, push ups, crunches) would be suggested. To lose weight i would suggest running or brisk walking(start with 2km 3times a week). Hope that helps
08 Apr
Good luck.just dont give up before you get resultd.
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Apr 8, 2013 10:11am
via Android

Try doing 100 cruntches aday for 2 months it worked for me

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51