Favorite place to vacation?

30 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Apr 6, 2013 2:01pm
via iOS
I love South Dakota. So many places to see, and it's very beautiful!
Image_thumb
32 Posts
Apr 6, 2013 3:37pm
via Android

Hawaii!  Just went this summer.  It's in the states but you'd never know it...like a tropical paradise!  I would HIGHLY recommend it.

06 Apr
Plus there's a lot of "naturey" stuff 2 do
06 Apr
I might go there this summer maybe :)
06 Apr
Awesome
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Apr 6, 2013 4:16pm
via Android

I really liked Prague. Surprised me and had a great time there

London is nice aswell. Did not really like any other city in the UK that i visited.

Italy is great all arround. Several great cities and places.

Havent been in Greece besides 2 islands. The weather is great furtermore not so much. But really big differences depending on where you are.

If going to Spain i would go for Barcelona liked it alot more than Madrid. But spain has other great cities aswell.

Damn i really need to get out of europe more

07 Apr
Where are you living now? You make Europe sound nice! :)
08 Apr
I live in Holland. So its quite easy to make some short trips :-)
Image_thumb
55 Posts
Apr 6, 2013 4:16pm
via Android

I really like Cannes and Nice, i was there a year ago, and the sea there is so turquise and there is a place called "Corniche d'Or" which is so beautiful ;)
and I haven't been there yet but Barcelona has to be truely amazing too :)

Image_thumb
87 Posts
Apr 6, 2013 4:20pm
via Android

Try canada and south carolina :)

06 Apr
Cool profile pic Justin! Are you in either either Can or SC?
06 Apr
Thanks and na I'm actualy in pa
06 Apr
You're not gonna put in a good word for Pa? I've heard it's lovely there.
06 Apr
Its ok here philly is nice the poconos depends where you go tho.
20 May
I worked in SC for a few months the people are so sweet.
Image_thumb
28 Posts
Apr 6, 2013 4:56pm
via Android

Come down here to Miami Gardens  Florida the city with the highest percentage of black people. We have parks  a stadium and mostly warm weather. It is not far from South Beach too, so you are not far away from the sun and waves. If you want night life there is plenty of it, and the clubs open late. Your not far from sportsgames, theatures, the zoo or sight seeing rides. I'll love to see you.

06 Apr
Sounds great Oscar! I've actually never been to Florida. I'm not big on the nightlife, but should probably try it once in my life... Maybe while I'm still relatively young. Lol :)
06 Apr
I've been there its cool
Image_thumb
35 Posts
Apr 6, 2013 11:54pm
via iOS
Florida!!
Image_thumb
34 Posts
Apr 7, 2013 12:22am
via Android

Havana - friendly people,  amazing atmosphere (like going back in time), and very refreshing not to see a Starbucks.
Rome,  Venice,  Barcelona and Istanbul - each such a unique character,  amazing history, art and architecture.
Islay (little island off Scotland) - peaceful,  beautiful,  cheerful people and eight of the best whisky distilleries in the world - enough said!
I'd love to go to Asia (perhaps Japan,  Cambodia,  Thailand,  Malaysia,  Vietnam,  Korea. ..) because I love the art, culture and food!
Off to the Maldives at the end of the week...never been anywhere like it but it looks amazing (sun, snorkling and scuba diving...), I'm so excited :-D

Image_thumb
142 Posts
Apr 7, 2013 1:57am
via Android

What part of Wisconsin?? My husband is from there. State side I would say Savannah or st Augustine because of the beaches history and weather... I personally never want to go to LA New York Dallas....been to Miami and loved the Cuban culture but I prefer the smalltown coastal towns.

07 Apr
La Crosse, Wisconsin. I hear it's cold and that it just snowed an inch. Not excited about that! Lol. Why can't my conference be in Jamaica? ;)
07 Apr
Oh cool, yeah he is from a small town close by there :) yeah that stinks you can't go somewhere actually warm!!!! Have a good time :)
07 Apr
Hope it warms up a bit and you enjoy your conference. What's it on? The big conference in my husband's field of work is usually in great places kike Hawaii, but the year he got to present it was in Glasgow (Scotland ). He was gutted!
08 Apr
I am from Jamaica, in a way because I lived there for a few years. The weather there is always warm becade it is right by the equator. The locals will treat you good because tourism is an important industry there. The sand on the beaches are white and I am sure there is a lot to see and do.
08 Apr
Jamaica is beautiful, so is St Thomas St Martinique and Puerto Rico.
Image_thumb
149 Posts
Apr 7, 2013 10:53pm
via Android

I like to be buried alive every night for a week in Sweden

Image_thumb
98 Posts
Apr 7, 2013 10:54pm
via iOS
Neighbours garden while he is away.
08 Apr
You always have very interesting takes on things. ;)
Image_thumb
79 Posts
Apr 8, 2013 2:25pm
via Android

I'd recommend GREEK ISLANDS !
Maybe Paros, Santorini, Mykonos, Crete. They are amazingly ideal for vocations. You'll love'em! Wherever you go make sure you'll have fun!

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 8, 2013 2:31pm
via Android

Portugal! I'm going there this year again. You can choose from warm beaches in south or beautiful green areas in the north

Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Apr 8, 2013 6:50pm
via iOS
Montreal
Icon_missing_thumb
9 Posts
Apr 8, 2013 9:13pm
via iOS
We just came back from French Polynesia about 1 month ago.  We went to Tahiti, Moorea, and Bora Bora.  It was expensive, but a must see at least once in your life.  Very romantic ( it was our honeymoon).  Also its great for water sports and other active lifestyle-type adventures.  Google it, you'll see from the pics that its probably the most beautiful place in the world.
09 Apr
Awww, congrats on your marriage.:)
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Apr 8, 2013 10:58pm
via Android

Montego Bay or Negril in Jamaica

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 9, 2013 2:34pm
via iOS
Peru !
Apr 9, 2013 3:16pm
via iOS
Philippines .... Boracay island, palawan, and many more ... IT'S MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES !!! :)
Image_thumb
102 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 3:48pm
via Android

New Mexico...The Azores (off coast of Portugal)

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 4:22pm
via iOS
The Grand Canyon. Beautiful and the hiking is amazing
09 Apr
I love the Grand Canyon; I haven't been there in a long time... That's just a short road trip for me! :)
10 Apr
In December I camped at the river. It was cold, snow was on the ground and only a few other hikers were there. It was perfect
Image_thumb
96 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 9:12pm
via iOS
So far it's the Caribbean, I have been on several cruises and love St  Maarten, Aruba, and Grand Cayman was also nice!!! I love the warm blue waters.  We just got back 2 days ago in fact...
Image_thumb
28 Posts
Apr 10, 2013 4:44am
via Android

Bye Erin I'll miss you-- I see that you have gone on a trip. I'll miss you. I understand sometimes we have to do what we have to do. and respect.

Image_thumb
129 Posts
May 20, 2013 2:53am
via Android

Born in Chicago and currently living in the area as well!!! When I was younger, I went to the Bahamas, Grand Bahama Island to be specific, loved it. Another place that I hold dear to my heart is Puerto Rico!! Lived there for 8yrs and have family there as well. 

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Sep 21, 2013 8:15pm
via Android

definitely austria in winter!!

Sep 21, 2013 9:25pm
via iOS
Mrytle Beach

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51