Ladies!??!...

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
81 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 7:40pm
via Android

Your opinion please!... men with body hair or a man that shaves his body hair?....
I'm a hairy guy and always felt men are suppose to be hairy haha I've shaved my legs and part of my chest but I find it to be a bit girly when guys shave their hair and plunk their eye brows!...
Thoughts?

09 Apr
Definitely no chest hair!
09 Apr
I take pride in my chest hair! I had to eat a lot of chilli to get this hair hahaha
09 Apr
U should b proud of the way u look who cares what people think if they can't except the way u r fuck e'm hair r no hair its ur body do what u feel comfortable
09 Apr
@natascha I like your comment! It made me laugh! I just asked to see what most people prefer!
09 Apr
Oh srry I'm a real person I don't sugar coat anything I speak my mind....but ur cute tho
Image_thumb
28 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 8:02pm
via Android

I like those who shave their beards and heads but i don't like boys with changes in the  eye brows ... it's too female !!

09 Apr
I hate facial hair lol but like what of the guys that have no chest hair?...
09 Apr
No chest hair.
09 Apr
@talina so my chest is a no go cuz of the hair? lol
Image_thumb
217 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 9:01pm
via iOS
I like men who shave their facial hair (beards, moustaches, etc) well I don't mind a little stubble as this makes the guy look older. Only pluck your eyebrows to prevent having a monobrow- don't shape it or anything! Leg hair's normal for guys and I'm not too fussed about chest hair as long as its not loads like a bush or something Every girl is different
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 11:34pm
via Android

Sometimes you got to suck in that pride an shave a litle....

09 Apr
Idk man! LOL men are naturally hairy haha its to time consuming to shave!
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Apr 10, 2013 12:06am
via iOS
I think guys should definitely take care of their eyebrows.. As for body hair I think it's sexy either way.. I am a swimmer and some guys on the team would shave. But for some guys they may look more feminine without hair, so it just depends. Do what's comfortable for yourself though.
10 Apr
Take care of their eye brows like shape them?... or just make sure you don't have a unibrow?
10 Apr
Make sure you don't have a unibrow.. It shows you care about hygiene! :)
10 Apr
That's understandable! ;-)
10 Apr
Yeah :) good luck!
10 Apr
Good luck?.... LOL I just wanted peoples opinions haha I don't have to worry about the brow and I'm never shaving my man hairy chest haha
Image_thumb
27 Posts
Apr 10, 2013 10:12pm
via iOS
I honestly find it extremely unatractive when guys have chest hair. Idk y but I just hate it. That's just my opinion tho...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51