Serious Followers: Skimble/Instagram

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
142 Posts
Apr 11, 2013 4:31pm
via Android

I appreciate everyone that follows me on here and on instagram. However, I am on here to better myself and to help better anyone else who wants it. I'm all about motivation whether its you motivating me or the other way around.
With that said, please take fitness AND this app seriously. Do not follow me if you workout once a month or you only get on here to "follow" people. I want to see you pushing yourself and I want to know if I'm struggling then you are there to motivate me and others. If you are serious about fitness Nd nutrition then feel free to follow me on here and Instagram, CYSTRAINING_EK
Even if you are not physically fit YET and you want motivation and tips, then im here for you. Keep up the good work.everyone!

Image_thumb
347 Posts
Apr 11, 2013 6:42pm

well all is said:)..dnt worry me too im serious about it..had to stop a bit due to personal reasons but now im back,and wont let go..just check out my full-body updated workout..will follow you and will help you,in case..and support of course gud luck you too

11 Apr
Well welcome back Matt!
Image_thumb
78 Posts
Apr 11, 2013 6:52pm
via Android

This is so true! It seems like a lot of people are in here JUST for the social part of the app. Its fine if you're looking for someone to talk to in kik, but others never even do any workouts.

Image_thumb
70 Posts
Apr 11, 2013 7:03pm
via Android

I am on here for me. I am working out to get stronger mentally and physically. I love the motivation from others. Some people need an extra push  to get moving, I will gladly help another person. Thanks for all the support...i appreciate it..

Image_thumb
109 Posts
Apr 11, 2013 7:14pm
via Android

I totally agree with you! I have so many people following me who never do a workout. Then, you have the men following nothing but women but you do not see one workout they've done on their profile. I do not follow those people back. I take this app seriously! I love working out. Oh, and I have done some of your workouts and I think they're great! Keep training hard, guys.

11 Apr
Thanks Cindy, I hope you continue the hard work and continue liking my workouts :)
Image_thumb
54 Posts
Apr 11, 2013 8:25pm
via iOS
Well put! I love the built in motivation from all you guys! Seeing what others are doing, getting ideas for workouts to try, that's what it is all about! And, trying to keep up with some of you makes me push my comfort level, which I love =)
Image_thumb
33 Posts
Apr 13, 2013 1:29am
via Android

Hi Elizabeth, I m new here and hve not been working out since last 6 mnths due to exams nd injuries... i want to strt now and i can workout at home only, i would surely love to have to motivation and guidance from the skilled persons like you...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51