Which athlete influence u the most?

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
79 Posts
Apr 12, 2013 4:04pm
via Android

Who is your favorite athlete what his/her sport is and why he/she inspires u?

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Apr 12, 2013 5:56pm
via iOS
My favorite athlete is Vince Papali. He played football for the eagles back in the 70s n 80s
Image_thumb
35 Posts
Apr 12, 2013 6:34pm
via Android

Well for my favorite athlete I have to go with michael jordan. He never gave up on his career they said he would never amount to nothing well haha they were wrong being the most known nba player in history and having the best line of clothing I can say hands down never give up on your dreams!

12 Apr
I agree. He's Gre8!
Image_thumb
33 Posts
Apr 12, 2013 7:53pm
via Android

I say Mohmd Ali ( Cassius Clay).. amzing athlete with power endurance speed and courage..!! Respect..

15 Apr
He deff changed the sport by himself as one of the greatest athletes even though he was one of the biggest minorities of his time with his skin and religion :)
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 12, 2013 8:48pm
via Android

Mo Farah, fabrice mamba and Eric Abidal

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Apr 12, 2013 9:41pm
via Android

I would have to say Kyle Noke. He is a MMA fighter in Australia and the US. great guy and friend. Watching what he can do motivates me to be better and do more everyday

Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 12, 2013 9:57pm
via Android

Lolo Jones and Jackie Joyner Kersee

Image_thumb
81 Posts
Apr 12, 2013 10:01pm
via Android

Mohammed ali best alethlete ever hands down! Boxing he was and is the greatest! He was very smart in the ring!
Rocky marciano as well! Pushed himself to be the first and only heavyweight boxer to retire undefeated!
GSP also! He is a machine
And last but not least Kobe Bryant!  He is a workaholic! Who else goes all 48mins of a game at the age of 34?!!?

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Apr 13, 2013 7:48am
via iOS
Either michael jordan or kobe bryant! Both were and are committed to being the best at what they love! #respect
Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Apr 13, 2013 11:53am
via iOS
Michael Phelps the greatest Olympian alive.
13 Apr
I admire him too but he uses a lot of drugs!
13 Apr
Rly!! This is breaking news. Do tell!
13 Apr
Jillian michaels is my favorit
13 Apr
Everybody in swimming or track are dopping ... Phelps has confirmed it in public.
13 Apr
Thats not true - I've been working with and competing against topswimmers - doping is not common in the sport!
Image_thumb
385 Posts
Apr 15, 2013 2:16am

'Iron' Mike Tyson, I dont remember Ali although he was the most gifted and hardest working boxer in history.  Tyson was unstoppable until he went to jail, and never mentally recovered. We need a dominant figure like him today!! Walter Payton from the 85 bears, and barry sanders & emmitt smith are favorites of mine, and last would be Pete Sampras, the most dominant tennis player in years!:)

Image_thumb
70 Posts
Apr 15, 2013 3:22am
via Android

Gabby Reece , she is one amazing volleyball player. Also Misty mae traener is an outstanding athlete.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51