What are your goals in life?

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Apr 15, 2013 5:28pm
via iOS
Mine personally are to finish my last year in high school with the best grades i can, earn a scholarship for basketball, go to college and find a career that i want to do for the rest of my life. Im looking into maybe physical therapy.
15 Apr
Oh maybe you can be a physical therapist for the athletes:-)
17 Apr
Yeah I'm hoping soo :) as either an athletic trainer or just a therapist :)
Image_thumb
50 Posts
Apr 16, 2013 6:42am
via Android

To travel the world!  P.s, u look like a young joseph gordon levitt!  =D

17 Apr
Lol, I was thinking the same thing
17 Apr
Lol, thats a good thing though!
17 Apr
One of fav actors loved him The Dark Knight Rises, Looper and The Lookout.
17 Apr
Yeah! I wanna see premium rush
17 Apr
Haha me?? Well thank you! :) thats much appreciated. I honestly don't know who that is though :/ ill look him up. And ps i usually dont look that young haha that was a weird pic :D
Image_thumb
48 Posts
Apr 17, 2013 1:35am
via iOS
Buy a jaguar convertible while living in the UK  still, importing it to america and having people stare at me like wtf. (apparently the UK road system is different from the US)
18 Apr
Heck yeah! Jaguars are nice cars! I prefer dodge vipers but sport cars in general are nice!
Image_thumb
176 Posts
Apr 17, 2013 3:47am
via Android

To change at least one person's life for the better. I hope you achieve your goals Ethan. Good luck and God Bless you all.

17 Apr
U've prolly already done so. :)
17 Apr
Thank you. You're sweet to say so.
17 Apr
Well now, ur sweet to say so!haha
17 Apr
Ru flirting with me? I'm blushing, lol
18 Apr
Thank you so much! Just by the way you said that i can tell you have or will change many peoples lives! God bless you too!
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 17, 2013 7:24pm
via Android

Join research and make a contribution to healthcare.  ;)

18 Apr
I wish you the best of luck :) any contribution helps :) your works will be much appreciated!
20 Apr
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 17, 2013 7:35pm
via Android

my goal is to finally like myself.

18 Apr
That may be a simple goal but by achieving it you will open many more opportunities :) i really hope you can do your goal! I like you and i know theres other people that like you! Be happy :) and always remember that god loves you!
Image_thumb
79 Posts
Apr 17, 2013 7:39pm
via Android

TO WIN THE OLYMPICS . . .
Sport: sailing
Class: laser radial (women)

18 Apr
Wow! That is a big goal! I really hope you do it so i can say I've sort of talked to you :D i wish you the best of luck! Dont give up!
18 Apr
I won't ... I just want even to have the chance to compete .. But I can say its haaard' maybe at 2020!
19 Apr
You never know! Anyone can do anything if they put their mind too it and have confidence and faith :) i believe in you!
Image_thumb
226 Posts
Apr 17, 2013 8:15pm
via iOS
My goal is to become an orthopedic surgeon who specializes in the care of athletes and to be a woman utterly devoted to God.
18 Apr
Hey i want to be an athletic trainer for athletes! Surgeons make more though ;) best of luck to you! Maybe someday if i make it in sports then you could by my surgeon xD
18 Apr
That is a funny thought! I guess I will make more then you, but I am not going into the field for the money.
19 Apr
Yeahh I'm not either. I just really like to help people and I've been in their shoes because i tore my acl and had to go through some hard therapy so i can relate. The money was just a fun fact haha :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51