How many people here actually have accomplish their goals on here?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 16, 2013 5:37am
via Android

I'm new to this and will be starting here soon again.

16 Apr
I have, and I'm loving it.
16 Apr
It's good to know people r succeeding with their goals. Congrats to everyone and thanks for the good luck from u all!
Image_thumb
217 Posts
Apr 16, 2013 5:58am
via iOS
I am starting to see results on my stomach/abs!:-) and I have lost weight- I couldn't have done it without this app:')
Image_thumb
50 Posts
Apr 16, 2013 6:21am
via Android

Well not quite yet, but getting there!  My goal is to lose 20 lbs by my bday (jul 13), i started last mnth, and have lost 15 so far, am sure ill pass my goal x) ive just had a few slip ups

Image_thumb
72 Posts
Apr 16, 2013 1:15pm
via Android

I have achieved my goals and continued to set more. Your drive will determine what you can accomplish. Best of luck.

Icon_missing_thumb
97 Posts
Apr 16, 2013 1:33pm
via Android

I have achieved all my goals, now it's just staying where I am now

17 Apr
How long have u been a "member"?
17 Apr
Good question... I think I've been on here for 2-3 months now
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
Apr 16, 2013 4:24pm
via iOS
I have. But remember this application only gives and advice and workouts for you to do. You have to be consitent with your workouts and follow your diet. If you do that then you will accomplish your goal. Good luck and enjoy the skimble experience
16 Apr
I think sticking to a diet is the hardest part, having everyone to motivate and support u, working out should be a problem. I think. Lol!
16 Apr
We all have the same problem I get tempted sometimes to cheat on my diet but I'm more tempted to maintain my body so motivation plays a huge role in accomplishing your goal. With motivation you will make time for your workouts instead of working out in your spare time
Image_thumb
79 Posts
Apr 16, 2013 4:39pm
via Android

I'm in program now sth I lost when I stopped gymnastics . Its awesome

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51