Just getting started

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 17, 2013 11:40pm
via Android

I've never been happy with my body. I'm 18 going on 19 and i say it's time for a change. I'm 5'0 and weigh 150-160 pounds so I'm far overweight for my height. My goal os 120-130.
And workout suggestions?
What are your goals or stories?
I'd love to hear.

18 Apr
Probably just kick it in cardio/running. Easy to stick to because u rarely "feel the burn" but fat just slides off!!
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 17, 2013 11:53pm
via Android

Thanks so much! And thats so awesome! Congratulations x

17 Apr
Thank you and in no time we'll be saying congrats to you for kicking ass!!!
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 18, 2013 2:21am
via iOS
Hi Daisy! I love your enthusiasm to reach your goals.  Try not to over think on how to lose weight. Come up with a plan to do something everyday. Choose a 5, 10, 15, 20, or even 45 minute workout on here. The key is creating healthier habits for a healthier lifestyle that works for YOU, which is was short term diets do not work. Focus on eating smaller meals every three to four hours. Nothing crazy with the meals. Keep to simple ingredients. Eat a variety of different foods, such as Greek yogurt, fish, turkey, chicken, eggs, berries, bananas, spinach, sweet potatoes, walnuts, almond butter, etc...I would definitely focus more on your eating habits than worrying about which workout will burn all the fat off the quickest. No workout routine will do that. Your body has to build strength over time. Keep a record of what you eat and your exercise routines for two weeks and then evaluate how things are going. Some people find themselves not making poor food choices because they do not want to right it down in their food log.

Hope these tips help! 

Sarah 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51