Colon cleanse

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Oct 7, 2012 6:05pm
via iOS
I am trying to lose 10 lbs. I'm counting calories and trying to exercise but just getting started. My stomach is the worst. Im so bloated all the time too. I would like to do a cleanse. Has anyone used one that is gentle and actually works? There are so many on the market.
Image_thumb
155 Posts
Oct 7, 2012 7:35pm
via iOS
Hi Cathy I've not personally had the treatment, however my sister had it over a year ago and noticed a huge difference in her digestion and overall health, she also lost weight and has managed to maintain it. After the treatment she changed her eating habits and avoided certain foods. She is a real healthy eater now 

As far as the type of treatment goes, she is fairly sure that it is the same process, the difference is in the 'quality' of the machine used and whether the person treating you is trained and qualified. 

If you do decide to go for the treatment you should be prepared for two days liquid diet high in fruit and veg (smoothies) plus lean meat and fish. 
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Oct 7, 2012 8:07pm
via iOS
Thanks Sophia. I appreciate the reply. I know there's alot of different cleanses you can buy over the counter and also ones you can make. I just don't want anything too harsh. I think I'll find one to try and I'll be sure to drink lots of water with it. I also need to eat more protein and less carbs. 
Image_thumb
155 Posts
Oct 7, 2012 8:12pm
via iOS
No problem, however I was actually referring to the colonic irrigation/hydrotherapy treatment not the 'over the counter' treatment. 

I'm not sure if my previous post applies. 
Image_thumb
21 Posts
Oct 7, 2012 8:14pm
via Android

Hey Cathy, this may seem strange but Fiber One Bars work really well. And they are low in calories and high in fiber. They also taste good.

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Oct 7, 2012 8:32pm
via iOS
Oh ok Sophia. Sorry I misunderstood.
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Oct 7, 2012 8:33pm
via iOS
Thanks Zahara... It's worth a try.  I need more fiber in my diet anyway.
Image_thumb
155 Posts
Oct 7, 2012 8:35pm
via iOS
No problem 
Image_thumb
21 Posts
Oct 8, 2012 12:18am
via Android

You're welcome.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51