Sexy back

14 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Oct 8, 2012 1:11am
via Android

What are some exercises I can do to get a sexy toned back?? I want back dimples!

Icon_missing_thumb
23 Posts
Oct 8, 2012 1:35am
via Android

pull up..

lower the weight and do high repetion lat pulldown if u.re in d gym.. it can help u.get toned back

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Oct 8, 2012 1:49am
via Android

I do all my workouts at home.. any suggestions for that??

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Oct 8, 2012 1:10pm
via Android

I do all my workouts at home too and the good news is that you have a great app for that. The workouts here usually have back extension incorporated in the exercises, which is what you want. Do things like supermans or pyt and pushups with good form.. it'd be best to just add some of these into any fat burning workout that you already like, though.

Icon_missing_thumb
20 Posts
Oct 8, 2012 4:09pm
via iOS
Try my hard work big money workout ps (your sexy)
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Oct 8, 2012 5:52pm
via iOS
Pull ups are great all around
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Oct 9, 2012 6:13am
via Android

Thank u. This app is pretty awesome buy I deffinatly do not do any  high cardio routines. Im naturally thin so I try to keep it on not burn it off

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Oct 9, 2012 6:13am
via Android

And c.j aNd jay.. thank guys :)

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Oct 13, 2012 7:32pm
via Android

I don't think I can be of any help then. I have to watch my diet, do high intensity cardio and hit the weight room just to be normal people size.... I'm almost jealous of you and i'd even bet that you already do have a sexy back.

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Oct 16, 2012 5:06am
via Android

Thank you d.c and it may be hard for you to be "normal" people size but I'm glad ur committed to staying healthy. And being naturally thin can feel just as bad as being hefty. It's constant work to keep what little weight you gain

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Oct 19, 2012 12:25pm
via Android

My grass is greener, huh? Lol I'll take your word for that, but i'm happy you've made a commitment to maintaining a healthy weight too. It definitely looks good on you. Love the new pic, you are gorgeous. Planning on putting a pic that shows the progress on your back some time?

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Oct 19, 2012 12:59pm
via Android

Would u work out with me

Icon_missing_thumb
20 Posts
Oct 21, 2012 11:59pm
via iOS
Yes I would
Image_thumb
43 Posts
Oct 22, 2012 12:13am
via Android

Since u r working out at home. You can use a rubber band and throw over something high..sit on the floor and Paul toward your Chest..imagine squeezing and egg between your shoulder blades as you pull back. Also u can do bent over dumbell rows. If u have trouble doing this I can think of some other exercises to do at home...pull UPS is one

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51