wts your religion?

102 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
221 Posts
Apr 22, 2013 1:19am
via Android

I know religion is a touchy subject, but lets spread knowledge...
I was raised Catholic, I believe in Jesus Christ and Virgin Mary.

What is your religion?

22 Apr
I am a muslim, I believe my god is Allah and Muhammad is his messenger. :)
22 Apr
respect my brother. assalam alaykum ya tu sabes
22 Apr
I'm LDS, very strong Christian values, but truly believe that God loves us all and respect all faiths.
22 Apr
muslim..
22 Apr
I'm Christian and #Proud
Image_thumb
31 Posts
Apr 22, 2013 1:36am
via Android

i was brought up Christian but i learned early on that it isnt for everyone. i dont follow a particular religion :]

22 Apr
İslam is for everbody
07 May
Then try Islam.. In Quran it give commands to the whole mankind for all time... Dont try just with my words... Try after learning Quran or getting class from some scholars...
05 Feb
Lol Islam is not for everyone. Well, not gays, supermodels, pig farmers, bar tenders, evolutionary scientists, and many more!
186838_585372896_1437806505_n_thumb
8 Posts
Apr 22, 2013 1:37am
via Android

Salam. And I am a lady! Hehe

07 May
Hai wasalaam
Image_thumb
71 Posts
Apr 22, 2013 3:14am
via Android

I am an Eckist

22 Apr
But I respect all religions :)
22 Apr
What is Eckist?
22 Apr
You know your stuff Bryan :) Michelle- it's basically just the belief that everything has a soul and all are equal no matter are external status or appearance and that everything happens for a reason.
23 Apr
That's cool. I agree that everything has a purpose and that nothing happens by accident. I believe in some way or another we are all connected and that we truly have a responsibility to care and watch out for one another. We as humans must care for the world that God gave us, and that we should not take anything for the sole purpose of being able to. There are consequences to that. In many ways our dear mother earth shows us that in many ways.
06 May
Agreed :-)
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Apr 22, 2013 3:33am
via iOS
I was baptized, raised, and confirmed Catholic. Now, I am a non-denominational Christian :) God bless!
22 Apr
God bless you ;-)
22 Apr
Hi..whish u can explain what is non demonitional
22 Apr
Non-denominational, without a denomination. It's not Catholic, Baptist, Methodist, etc. Though some say it is based off Pentecostal. There's no specific rules or sacraments to follow, just your personal relationship with God. You are free to worship God however you feel necessary, as long as it's right by the Word. Services tend to include contemporary Christian songs played by a band, scripture readings, and preaching by a pastor who has been anointed by God. Each church is independent in their own way. I love my church, because it is very welcoming and my pastor is very caring. Hope this helps...
22 Apr
Thanks jennifer! Now I know. :)
22 Apr
You are most welcomed. God bless!
Image_thumb
168 Posts
Apr 22, 2013 5:05am
via iOS
I believe in science, with a little suspicious ;)
23 Apr
03 Nov
Raised in the catholic church nd still a catholic. I believe in paganism but that doesnt interfere with my faith :-):-)
Image_thumb
165 Posts
Apr 22, 2013 1:04pm
via Android

Baptist

06 Feb
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Apr 22, 2013 1:20pm
via iOS
Christian
Image_thumb
45 Posts
Apr 22, 2013 1:22pm
via Android

Christian

03 Jul
Christian :)
Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Apr 22, 2013 2:09pm
via Android

I have no religion. And strongly convinced there are no gods.

22 Apr
Ur joking right?
22 Apr
Bryan j are u a atheist
22 Apr
Haha you guys should come to Finland, here something like half of the people thinks there's no gods :D and to be honest; if you believe in some gods, most people here thinks you're a bit stupid, simple and weak. I though think everybody should believe whatever they feel like as long as it's not hurting anyone. I consider myself as an atheist.
22 Apr
While Atheism may be a fast growing ideal and religion, Christians and anybody who believes there is a God, whether it be Allah or anything else, is also just as fast growing. Where there is good there is evil. You can't exist without one or the other. I'm LDS, and while I don't fully agree or understand some of their beliefs, I believe there is a God and that things happen for a reason. Just thought I'd comment on what I've been reading :)
22 Apr
Atheism is no religion. Just to make that clear. There are several great books about the history of relegion and the books they are based on. That really puts alot of what ppl believe in in perspective.
Image_thumb
27 Posts
Apr 22, 2013 2:39pm
via iOS
Baptist
260928_719281798_1284568929_n_thumb
9 Posts
Apr 22, 2013 6:29pm
via Android

I dont believe in religion anymore.  I have a relationship with God the father through Jesus Christ.  As a born again christian, I believe it is our job to repaint jesus to people who dont know him or have been misled by false religion.  I was born and raised catholic, confirmed and married catholic.  I now go to an assemblies of God church.

22 Apr
interesting
22 Apr
And when did you meat Jesus. Just curious lol.
22 Apr
I went to an eight week workshop called Messenger Bootcamp. It was during this program that I came to really know the heart of God. It was an amazing experience! I was later baptised (complete submersion) and also went on a three week mission trip to Moldova. Romans 10 talks about spreading the good news of Jesus. How are you walking out your faith?
26 Apr
RelatIonshIp and not RelIgIon...True! Meeting Jesus is only achieved when you really seek him from your heart. My ex Muslim hubby refused to have my same belief. Until He said: "God show me the right way". Since then he started having visions and Dreams in which he has seen Jesus...and Now he is Christian. He learned that without repenting for his sins, accept Jesus as savior and lord and letting God transform his life...he wasn't gonna live peacefully neither see heaven.
09 May
Linda you can try ihopkc i went to one of their regionals of onething confrance they have also 24/7 payer room at ihopu at kansa city go on ihop.org for other confrance n u can see 24/7 wb stream
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Apr 22, 2013 7:00pm
via iOS
I'm a Muslim and love peace 
48816_100001812202191_787991_n_thumb
1 Post
Apr 22, 2013 7:51pm
via Android

I believe in myself! 

22 Apr
Ok calm down lol just kidding do whatever u want
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 23, 2013 1:17am
via iOS
Christian all the way!!!!!!
Image_thumb
80 Posts
Apr 23, 2013 8:48am
via Android

muslim

Image_thumb
73 Posts
Apr 23, 2013 3:28pm
via Android

I think people tend to forget there is more than one Christianity,  I'm baptist which falls under Christian.

23 Apr
true, and you can also claim Christianity and not a specific denomination. nothing wrong with that
23 Apr
I agree its just be specific lol
26 Apr
I believe you're right on the money with that response Bryan. As followers of Christ we are Christians.
26 Apr
Yes but there is different religions under the christian category though, all I said people specific enough of what their religion is.
Icon_missing_thumb
9 Posts
Apr 23, 2013 5:52pm
via iOS
I'm an atheist, former Muslim by birth.
26 Apr
U r unlucky.come bk.u cant eve urinate wd ur will.its God which helps u in it.if HE does not help u...u msy spending billions just for this.think about ds
26 Apr
Lol.. Wtf? Of course there are things that are out of my consciousness control. Even in my own body. I don't see your point. That's how we have evolved. I am very fortunate that I am healthy and don't have urinary incontinence. If you want to be thankful to an invisible bogey man because you don't understand how your body works that is your perogative. The more scientifically literate you are, the less likely you are to believe in a personal god. Coincidence?
27 Apr
Hey usman could you explain to me why you are an atheist? I'm curious..
27 Apr
Personally I don't think your scientific view of a man becoming more scientific is a good answer I personally believe in God but that aside It seems to me that you are open to a debate (as you have posted) and it's just my thing to say it's kind of absurd to say that by chance the universe created things like the eye and the giraffe...
03 Nov
If you are going to say that some people believe in God because they don't know how their body works, than pretty much everyone in the world would believe in God. If we completely knew how the human body worked, Scientists would not need to study it and there would be far less disease and sickness. Just saying.
Image_thumb
57 Posts
Apr 23, 2013 10:09pm
via iOS
Christian
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 25, 2013 2:19pm
via iOS
Asatru
Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 25, 2013 2:29pm
via iOS
Humanist 
03 Nov
Could you please explain.
Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 25, 2013 3:17pm
via Android

jewish!

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 25, 2013 5:58pm
via Android

I believe in the timelord :D

26 Apr
As in Doctor Who?
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Apr 26, 2013 7:41am
via iOS
Christian :D
Image_thumb
288 Posts
Apr 26, 2013 8:26am
via Android

I am a Christian i do love psalms chapter 23 The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quite waters, he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's,sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, i will fear no evil, for you are with me your rod and your staff, they confort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil, my cup overflows. Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

26 Apr
Amen brother. Awesome words right there.
27 Apr
I do recamand you people go to ihopkc and in december they have anual confrance callled onething i went to onething confrance b4 back in 2010 summer at ferrmount ca at forrunner church that was the onething regional confrance you can to regional onething confrance or the anual at kanses city in december for info go on ihop.org or mikrbickle.org they 24/7 prayer room with bowl n harp also cal watch the web stream
03 Nov
I really do not believe in god I believe more of the devil but I don't worship him so call me what you will
03 Nov
I am Muslim and I agree with spread culture of each religion and being friendly what ever was the difference Thx body

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51