Trying to eat healthier

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Apr 22, 2013 4:04am
via Android

What are some good and healthy foods I can get/make quickly and easily?

22 Apr
Lean meats, lk chicken or fish... In the morning make a smoothie with green apple, kiwi, mango, and a dash of pineapple.
Image_thumb
71 Posts
Apr 22, 2013 5:44am
via Android

Cut up some veggies! Super fast, portable, and yummy :) I know a lot of people dont like them, but if you start making vegetable juices in your blender or force yourself to eat the ones you dont like, then reward yourself with your favourites, you'll get used to them!

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Apr 22, 2013 8:58am
via iOS
Wraps.they are like a sandwich, but with a tortilla.I think a slice of bread is 100 cal, so two slices of bread is 200.but one small tortilla is just 100.and put lots of lettuce and vegetables and a little bit of meat if you need it or just a slice of cheese
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 22, 2013 9:21am
via iOS
All you need to do is get some sleep eat veggies and fruits and not the bag of potato chips
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Apr 22, 2013 9:35am
via Android

Depends on your fitness goal, but the best way to live a healthier lifestyle is by eating unrefined foods. Nothing made in a factory is good for you. Try and consume vegetables and fruits those are high in micronutrients and low in MACRONUTRIENTS so its super beneficial towards a healthier life. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51