Healthy food

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 23, 2013 8:04pm
via iOS
Since I'm such a pig and can never stop eating can someone tell me how I can cut down eating fast food start eating more healthy food and what food I should eat.
23 Apr
Just dont eat fast food ans eat a salad :)
23 Apr
I've tried that and it doesn't work. I love food and can't stop eating. The unfortunate thing is that I love all the unhealthy stuff
23 Apr
Love and eat unhealthy food but if you want to lose some weight you gotta run about 30 k"m a week it's fitting. Try it
Image_thumb
30 Posts
Apr 23, 2013 8:27pm
via iOS
Grilled chicken,meat.....my favorite and it's good source of protein
Image_thumb
176 Posts
Apr 23, 2013 8:35pm
via Android

I have the same problem. Here's good trick it's called "The 3 Count Plan," whenever you go to eat a snack or a meal try hitting 3 of the 5 food groups. So If your eating a burger at McDonalds, try getting apple fries (fruit) and milk (dairy). It may seem like a lot if you're just trying to get a good snack, and have a lot of stuff. But overtime you'll actually eat fewer calories and still get the good vitamins and nutrients your body needs to keep function in a healthy way. Of course this isn't a solution for stopping you from eating fast food, it's not a miracle diet, and I wouldn't recommend it for everyone. But it should help you stay focused on eating healthier. Good luck and God Bless!

23 Apr
F.Y.I. just so everyone knows this is not my invention/idea. I just read a lot. I'm a bookworm who's just trying to pass on the good info. Good luck and God Bless!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51