How to lose weight. FAST!!!!!!!!!

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
57 Posts
Apr 23, 2013 10:05pm
via iOS
All my life i have been skinny, but i have been gaining weight for almost a year now. How do i lose weight and FAST!!!!
23 Apr
I had the bikini body i wanted as well and had a baby..best thing to ever happen to me besides the weight. I'll be making up any excuse not to pool it this summer unless I figure it out too!
Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 23, 2013 10:53pm
via Android

Okay i was trying to lose weight fast as well my plan was workout 5-6 days a week lots of cardio! I would onky try to it 1000 calories or even 1500 calories a day! I would do a laxative (epsom salt) every other week. DRINK LOTS OF WATER, veggies fruit & i drink a lot of smoothies these make me full and hold me like a meal would. i was 135 now im 124 so now im just trying to up my abs slim my back more and tone my arms . Also look up raspberry ketone powder heard about it from doctor oz found it on amazon tonsssss of good reviews with people losing a bunch of weight! Hope this helps

24 Apr
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 24, 2013 4:05pm
via Android

How long did that take? Thats exactly what i am trying to do! I weigh 135 right now.

Image_thumb
144 Posts
Apr 24, 2013 6:30pm
via iOS
Sorry Dreana but that sounds really unhealthy
Icon_missing_thumb
17 Posts
Apr 24, 2013 6:32pm
via Android

Just eat lots of salad and do 1hour of a workout a day.

25 Apr
I already have been doing that except 2-3 hour workouts and it doesn't seem to make a difference.
Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Apr 24, 2013 11:37pm
via Android

Cardio and healthy diet is the only way to really lose weight and that takes time and patience.
If it has only been in the last year that you have to pick up weight... what has changed in your life to make that happen?
Have you been to a doctor.... sometimes rapid weight gain has to do with an illness. 
If all is well with you perhaps you could get a fitness coach to help you.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51