Newbies!!!

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
25 Posts
Apr 25, 2013 2:12pm
via Android

I definately am. Im looking to start a topic for the new ones here! Any advice u got for us is appreciated. Eating, stretching, warm up, cool down, drinking, whatever works for u! Let us know where to start!!!.. I started this app about two weeks ago. Didnt go pro yet and find Im really just exercising with no plan! Thanks for your time! :)

25 Apr
Im also new and feel the same way!
25 Apr
Im new but i have always exercise my whole life and i find a good fruat and vegy blend is always good befor a workout and if your not feeling the burn then do double the exercise to get a better burn and better results
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Apr 25, 2013 3:38pm
via Android

Come on guys n gals! LOL just take a minute to tell us ur weekly routine. Wanna keep doing this but def. feeling like I'm hitting a wall! Litterally and mentally!! Ha ha

Image_thumb
71 Posts
Apr 25, 2013 4:20pm
via Android

I'm new to this app too, but I know a lot in the health and fitness area. Check out my topic "Does anyone need workout, nutrition, and dietary suggestions, and personalized programs?" I answer questions like this a lot so if you check it out and specify your goals and restictions, I'll definitely help you guys out! I would do it on this thread too, but its hard to find multiple threads all the time. Also, you can private message me! :)

25 Apr
Ok thanks. Im sure its tough answering everybodies questions ne ways :-)
25 Apr
And i dont know how to pm on my phone? Lol
25 Apr
I am following u now! U should follow back so i can see ur workouts! well if u want to! Lol
25 Apr
Yah, I have the same problem with not being able to check my inbox on my phone, so I started going on the website once per day. I followed you so if you go on the site, PM me and I'll give ya some tips! :)
25 Apr
K thanks!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51