I need help from you :(

3 posts | Original | Recent
11 Posts
Apr 30, 2013 1:42pm
via iOS
Exercises to help me have toned muscles in less than 4 days?
It might be impossible but I'll do whatever it takes to reach that because on the 6th of May, I have a fashion show. It was a sudden invite that a designer gave me, actually she just made contact with me today. So i gotta get toned and lessen my stomach bloat and possibly get abs too?? Helpp. I had been trying to put up some intense workouts today. life is harsh.
14 Posts
Apr 30, 2013 1:47pm
via Android

Talk to a personal trainer cuz you have so little time you have to work hard good luck:)

3 Posts
May 1, 2013 12:57pm
via Android

Drink tons of water... like 80+ ounces a day, run 40 minutes at 6mph or more(10 minute mile or quicker) in the morning, in evening do hiit(start off with easy jog for 5 minutes as warm up. Then for next 20 minutes, sprint 1 minute, walk 1 minute...meaning u do sprint 1 walk 1 ten times). The key for u is maximum heartRate. Stick to high fiber, high protein small meals... only protein shakes with little sugar & whole foods like avocado, carrots, banana. If u decide to eat meat, make sure it's 95%+ lean. Do not eat out. Don't eat after 6pm. And when u wake up in morning, workout before you eat... start with a protein shake(remember, less than 5g sugar per serving). You're pretty much asking for a crash course so don't expect it to be easy and don't expect massive results. There's a workout on here called 5 minute arms and abs... 1 of my favorites. do that every time before & after u run, & during the rests do more crunches.. If you REALLY really want results in 4 days, you've got to use tons of discipline & push through soreness . Stay healthy with it & keep eating so u don't lose muscle. Hope this works for you & you continue to succeed in fitness for yourself even after the.fashion show

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51