Workouts and smoking

6 posts | Original | Recent
9 Posts
Apr 30, 2013 2:29pm
via Android

U know smoking is toxic especialy for heart cardio does make heart even stronger and blood vessels more can we say that smoking and doing workouts help to reduce the toxic of smokes..and does anybody give me some tips to quit smoking...tnx

06 May
I quit 3yrs ago, I tried the patches my first time tryin to quit(fail), second time tryin to quit I chewed the gum(fail), third time tryin I chewed the gum n used the patches anothr fail, but after all tht I said f--k it n went cold turkey n its been 3 yrs:-) . Cold turkey is best because wit all those patches n chewin the gum is only keepin the nicotine flowin in ur body, n u want to get rid of all tht,, its hard, but worth it... Good luck... O n have ur mind set on quiting,,,...
4 Posts
Apr 30, 2013 3:57pm
via iOS
It's hard for sure but you just have to have your mind set to quit!
7 Posts
Apr 30, 2013 10:07pm
via Android

quit smoking patches helped me. i quit 8 weeks ago. if quiting is hard for you , then reduce as much as possible. good luck.

65 Posts
May 6, 2013 4:40am
via Android

Fighting that right now myself. Just keep telling yourself its stupid to put in the workout and still smoke. That's what I'm doin. And a lot of gum.

168 Posts
May 6, 2013 5:11am
via iOS
Read Alan Carr's book (can't remember name, but something easy like Stop Smokingnor something). I quit 3months ago with no help but that book and quitting was pretty easy :)
242 Posts
May 6, 2013 5:16am
via Android

My dear friend all you need to have is will power to quit smoking ...i think you got my point here ...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51