New here and looking for some kickass workouts! Community input needed.

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
May 2, 2013 8:18pm
via iOS
Hi, I'm new to here and I'm looking for everyone's favorite workouts! Let me know what they are, please & thank you.
02 May
Hello ready to be your personnel trainer ;)
Image_thumb
203 Posts
May 2, 2013 9:48pm
via iOS
Welcome Amy. What level are you at now? I've posted this in other threads but the advise is sound in your case as well. Try some of the stretching / warmup exercises for about two weeks every week day, first thing in the morning after getting out of bed. Then move up. If using an iPad or iPhone, use the filter to choose your time limit, level, target areas, and then after selecting the workouts, click the "save for later" option to add it to your calendar with an alarm, so you don't forget. Plan out a week or two. Remember it takes small steps and repetition to make working out part of your daly routine. At least 5 times to start a routine and at least 21 to form a habit. Do 5 - 10 minute casual exercises to start and work your way up from there. Go to the cooking section of the forums for tips on meals that can help you reach your goals. You've already taken the first step by reaching out for motivation and starter pointers, so stick with it, post up on your progress daily and jump into the community! Looking forward to seeing your progress.
Image_thumb
14 Posts
May 2, 2013 9:57pm
via iOS
I like to try alot of core work outs.i really need to trim that area up.check everything on this app.i think its the best one ive seen for an all around work out.
Image_thumb
69 Posts
May 3, 2013 11:21am
via iOS
Follow me
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
May 3, 2013 1:00pm
via Android

What kind of workouts are you looking for?

04 May
I'm looking for some HIIT workouts in particular. But also other workouts that's are fast, fun, and kick your ass. :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51