Feeling dizzy after workout

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
May 7, 2013 6:20pm
via Android

After an hour of intense workout i feel.dizzy why is that? Not enough oxigen in blood?

Image_thumb
456 Posts
May 7, 2013 6:38pm
via Android

Hey Carlito...i used to feel dizzy when i started doing shaun t's insanity..what caused it was lack of feul(i wasnt eating enough 4 insanity)..but then i slightly made some changes in my diet..& poof im energitic enough..
however, thats not always the cause..sometimes its overexertion or a medical case..check this web sit:

http://www.livestrong.com/article/538655-what-makes-you-feel-dizzy-shaky-after-you-exercise/

it may help u..or just go to a docter.

i hope u find the answer soon..good luck

07 May
Aha tnx dear i will check the.link tnx
Image_thumb
106 Posts
May 7, 2013 6:41pm
via iOS
I also used to we like this and where I couldn't breathe take deep breathes and more breaks one minute per workout don't over work yourself. Improvement takes time. Trust me it took me a while but it's worth it. Oh and drink a ton of water! Good luck
07 May
Yeah ur right i dnt drink enough water and maybe cz im new to workouts i was lazy long enough hehe tnx again
07 May
No problem I know I still have problem with not drinking enough lol but it really will make you dizzy if you don't drink enough and take some sort of small rest
07 May
i have drinking water reminder in my phon..my family thinks its silly, but i think its great
Image_thumb
73 Posts
May 7, 2013 6:55pm
via Android

Could be dehydration...drink plenty water!!

07 May
i agree...hydration b4 workouts is the key to an energitic body..
157871_600893078_2106922759_n_thumb
50 Posts
May 7, 2013 7:28pm
via Android

Not breathing right while working out could definitely be a part of it. But you could also have low iron. You should check with your doctor.

07 May
What is iron
07 May
Iron is what helps our muscles store and use oxygen. It's in our blood. Carries oxygen from our lungs throughout our bodies. If your iron is low you can't donate blood. And it can cause fatigue, dizzyness, and weakness.
07 May
Aha tnx its realy helpful appreciate
07 May
Yup! No problem.
Image_thumb
174 Posts
May 9, 2013 4:08am
via iOS
I had the same issue. I was working out with no food in my stomach. I exhausted myself and couldn't stand up. So eat and drink something

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51