Protein drink..

4 posts | Original | Recent
12 Posts
May 9, 2013 2:45am
via Android

So i have a question regarding protein powder..I'm just getting back into working out and have heard these drinks can help immensly. Which is the best one for my needs? All I'm doing is toning my arms, maybe a little muscle and tonning my stomach again to get my abs back! Are there certain ones better suited for just my needs? I mean I don't want to beef up and all that. Any help would be appreciated (:

09 May
Sounds more like you are trying to lose weight and fat. For that eating clean is more helpfull than a shake.
12 Posts
May 9, 2013 6:04pm
via Android

No im not trying to loose weight. Im a stick haha i just want yo tone so i didnt know if a shake would help

1017 Posts
May 9, 2013 7:26pm
via Android

If you are a stick you dont want to tone up, you want muscle! If i get this right you have a low bodyfat percentage?

Dont get me the wrong way but if you dont have muscle there aint nothing to tone up. You will still look skinny nomatter how toned up you are :-)

731 Posts
May 9, 2013 10:12pm
via iOS
To answer your question. 100 whey protein are one of the best and purest forms of protein. So i recommend using that.

Just not that a protein Shake gives you nothing you cant get from lets say a can of tuna or other lean protein sources. But its cheap and easy and can help you get enough protein in your diet, but it wont help you if your training and diet already sucks. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51