Hey everyone!

3 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
May 11, 2013 5:00am
via iOS
So I'm getting back to a healthy body rather then a skinny one after having three kids. Any help or advice would be awesome! I don't have a lot of time as I'm a single mom and full time engineering student so the less time consuming the better haha :)
12 May
I have just started my new workout program and eating better. Started with almost totally stop drinking any sodas and eating better food in smaller portions
242 Posts
May 11, 2013 8:20am
via Android

Hello .. ..

203 Posts
May 11, 2013 4:05pm
via iOS
Hello Michelle. Welcome. The first step to a healthier you is what you eat. Check out my profile pics and thread on healthy eating habits. You can also find it in the Cooking forums section. These are low cost foods that really give you tons of energy and will have your kids healthier too. The dietary content will also help them with cognitive thinking for better grades in school. I'm Following you now so looking forward to seeing your progress together. You can also look at my workout History as, although I eat right, my work schedule hasn't allowed me to focus on my body for a while and I am now ramping back up. Again welcome and keep posting as this is an awesome community with very supportive members.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51