Healthy snacks to bring to work?

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
65 Posts
May 11, 2013 11:30am
via iOS
I need quick and easy snacks to make to ring to work with me small meals etc lol I work at a very tempting restaurant and eating their good is Hella tempting!!!
11 May
I have that problem lol. Try snacks like nuts, dried fruits, my friend eats veggie chips.
11 May
Lol I gotta go shopping for some good shii lol!
Image_thumb
1022 Posts
May 11, 2013 1:28pm
via Android

I sometimes use a very thin omelet as a wrapp. For a big lunch i add some very spiced cold chicken slices and some salad. Really tasty but it requires alot of work the day before or in the morning

11 May
It isss!! Too bad its so much work and you have to slice and portion chicken before you freeze it! Thats the big dow side of it
Image_thumb
184 Posts
May 11, 2013 3:35pm
via iOS
Grapes!!!
Fullsizeoutput_9c0_thumb
667 Posts
May 11, 2013 4:52pm
via iOS
Apples. Nuts. Dried fruit. Rice cakes.
Image_thumb
731 Posts
May 11, 2013 9:24pm
via iOS
When cant you just go fore something healthy at that restaurant?

If not. Bring any type of fruits or veggies. Protein powder. A healthy meal replacement Shake. Home made protein bars. Anything that fits into an isolation bag with a freezing box in.
11 May
The restaurant is not healthy lol lol lol not at all
Image_thumb
1022 Posts
May 11, 2013 11:13pm
via Android

Yeah its hard to get something healthy at a fastfood place. If you are forced to eat something get something chicken and/or fish only and something that looks like a salad wihout!!!!! dressing. Dressings at those places are really horrific haha. So at maccie d. The chicken from the mcchicken and the fish from a fish-o-let. Atleast thats the healtiest they got here at a local one in holland hehe

Image_thumb
1022 Posts
May 11, 2013 11:20pm
via Android

In holland cottage cheese is pretty cheap compared. So i love to use it! A simple salad with the things you really like and on top of this 100 to 200 grams of cottage cheese. Really brings the protein and calories of the salad to a good level. And the taste increases big time. Cottage cheese really has a great level of proteins compared to fat and carbs. Is you want to add you can easily add some cold rice or pasta to make it a big meal and dont be hungry to dinner haha

11 May
What i sometimes do some prepacked salad add some really thing cucomber some tomatoes, some feta cheese and a shitload of cottage cheese. Top it off with a lil olive oil. Shake it, cool it. Bring to work and enjoy. Add whatever you like! As said. I do this for dinner sometimes but than i add pasta or rice. Makes for a cheap and great dinner or lunch!
Image_thumb
18 Posts
May 12, 2013 4:47am
via iOS
I like this website:
http://easylunchboxes.smugmug.com/The-Best-Lunchbox-System/lunch-box-easy-lunch-boxes/10136835_SnmBV2

Usually the stuff on there is pretty healthy :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51