Can I get taller?

3 posts | Original | Recent

May 12, 2013 9:55am
via Android

Hey guys. I'm a girl, 16 and my height is 168cm. It didnt change since last year and I really want to be taller. 172cm would be great but my friend said its impossible. So, can I get taller?

Image_thumb
1023 Posts
May 12, 2013 5:00pm
via Android

If you didnt grew any last year you probably wont get much taller. Maybe 1 or 2 cm over the comming few years but dont expect much more

15 May
really? well if thats the case i wont have a high expectation. thanks!
Image_thumb
242 Posts
May 15, 2013 4:08am
via Android

you still got lot of time ....do the skipping everyday morning or eveningĀ  without miss ........ you will get taller ...

15 May
thanks for the tip!
15 May
you're welcome :-)
15 May
You wont get longer by doing certain excersises. Usually girls hit puperty sooner than boys. This means they start growig sooner but also stop growing sooner. Its different for every person but usually girls grow hardest between 11-16. While boys grow from 12/13-19. After that age you will still grow a little but i wont be verry fast or alot. Since you mentioned you didnt grow last year this indicates that your body is fully grown. And no skipping or whatever is going to change the hormones your body is producing you need to grow. Not to get your hopes...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51