New to this app

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
64 Posts
May 14, 2013 4:15am
via Android

Hey i just downloaded and started using this app yesterday. I'm 28 5'3 125lbs. I had a baby last Halloween and lost my baby weight immediately after but unfortunately i sat on my butt for the past 6 months so i am extremely out of shape and gained a few pounds back. so couch to work out for me. taking it kind of easy starting off. I did a 16 minute ab workout yesterday and a short 4 minute leg workout today (holy crap it was good though) my goal is bikini body this summer and stamina to do the things i love. Hiking and motocross :) any suggestions on good workouts to help me reach my goals? (remember i am at beginner level but i am also checking out future workouts :)

14 May
Welcome to this Skimble! It's a great app. It helped me get in shape but I'm still toning my body out. It's only been 12 days so far and I'm already beginning to see results. I have a list of workouts that I enjoyed and liked them. They're in my profile under my like workouts. Just check them out. Also I created 2 workouts if you want to try those, too. Good luck on your goal!
14 May
Welcome. This app will help you where you need it. Make sure you have a good diet and lots of water. Other than that pick a workout and try it. ;-)
14 May
A couple years ago i did the Hcg diet and lost 20lbs nothing keeps you motivated like seeing results. I know the diet is basically outlawed but the general idea of what should be eaten is a good rule of thumb for me. Especially being satisfied not full. It's so easy to easy yourself into max capacity. Especially with junk food. I've never been good at exercising... Lol hoping to change that.
14 May
My hardest part is going a week or so with all healthy foods and not splurging one day and eating every fattening thing I see haha its all willbpower and determination. How bad do we want to look and feel better. After the first day of a good workout most people will be hooked. If you hit a plateau kik me for some motivation. We can feed off eachother. guava_jelly
14 May
New to this lol what kik?
Image_thumb
199 Posts
May 14, 2013 6:03pm
via Android

Good luck

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51