Need a workout buddy :))

17 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Oct 17, 2012 8:08am
via Android

In need of work out friends to help keep motivated. Need to lose @ least 30 lbs. Husband is away (he's a marine) and I'd like to surprise him and show him I can keep up with him too !

Image_thumb
49 Posts
Oct 17, 2012 2:11pm
via iOS
Hey girl!! I want to lose about 20 my husband is in the army and be is gone for a few more weeks and I'm trying to do the same thing. I would love to help :)
Image_thumb
57 Posts
Oct 17, 2012 4:18pm
via Android

Hey! My husbands away for work too! With him gone it makes it easier for me to stick to working out lol

Image_thumb
49 Posts
Oct 17, 2012 4:32pm
via iOS
I totally agree lol... Mine comes back next week..hopefully I stick with my routines lol
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 17, 2012 8:19pm
via iOS
Hey :D id love to help. I'm tryin to lose some where between 30 and 40 pounds. I need some friendly motivation too :)
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Oct 17, 2012 8:33pm
via Android

Hey all ! Great ! Yes it does make it easier sticking to our routine when were alone lol. I will see mine around Thx giving so fingers crossed we get this done !

Image_thumb
57 Posts
Oct 17, 2012 8:53pm
via Android

Cool! So whats your diet and exercise like now? Im doing split workouts right now but im thinking its too much too soon lol so im revamping my regimen again...im also following the blood type diet

Image_thumb
49 Posts
Oct 17, 2012 9:13pm
via iOS
Hey Krystal..just wondering you seem very intelligent when it comes to diets and workouts..well everything healthy lol.. Do you recommend anything that you have maybe done to actually see results?? I really want to see some type of results soon :)
Image_thumb
57 Posts
Oct 17, 2012 10:15pm
via Android

Lol i dont know if thats a good thing or just that ive tried evvvveeerything imaginable to try n lose weight lol but honestly what ive noticed recenctly especially in my stomach is adding a green smoothie and limiting carbs to the first 2 meals..and to have a noticeable difference was BIG for me bc it didnt matter how much i worked out i wouldnt lose from my stomach...i only usually eat 3 set meals as oppose to eating every 3-4 hrs like some ppl say just bc 1.thats too much cooking for me and 2. Theres too many options if i have to think about what to eat

Image_thumb
49 Posts
Oct 17, 2012 10:36pm
via iOS
Hey as long as your seeing results to me it wouldn't matter how much you have tried... I have wondered about the snacking around deal.. I feel like I eat to much lol... So what is this green drink thing??
Image_thumb
57 Posts
Oct 17, 2012 10:55pm
via Android

Lol yeah im a mindless snacker so id rather not even go there hehe...and i track my cals on myfitnesspal and it just makes it easier for me to have bfst/lunch/dinner...i just use my smoothie for a snack if i really need it or after a workout or in place of a meal if im unprepared...at first i did a smoothie detox and i switched out bfast n dinner for a shake for 3 days (u can do it longer i suppose if u want) i made it w 8 oz of water, as much spinach,kale,or romaine that would fit, some ice, and a banana...i love bananas so i stick w this but you can use any fruit youd like. Also i try to alternate my main green bc to me too much of 1 kind will make u sick as far as the amount your ingesting...oh and i would throw in some lemon juice :) now i use soy milk and leave out the lemon but put it in my drinking water...i guess its kinda like those 'meal replacement' shakes except i know what im drinking bc i made it myself

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Oct 20, 2012 7:07am
via Android

Been so busy lately, thanks for the great tips girls ! So anxuois to already start a workout routine

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Oct 24, 2012 3:28am
via Android

Hey Ashley M,
My name is Wendy n im fairly new to this app. I would luv to help keep motivated if i could have the same in return. I too am trying to lose bout 25 lbs. Dont know what area u live in but i could use a workout pal if ur interested....let me know!! Take care n keep up da good work!!!

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Oct 24, 2012 4:37pm
via Android

Hell ya.. Me  2  new 2 ds app.. If u dnt mind i can be ur pal

Icon_missing_thumb
135 Posts
Oct 24, 2012 10:34pm
via iOS
The only way to lose belly fat is by eating healthy and running, or power walks if you prefer. You all already have abs but you need to lose belly fat to show them off. Ab program's strengthen your core. They do not help you lose fat. Grab some fruit and go move those legs. It will benefit you so much in the long run. Good luck to you all. I love the enthusiasm you all have :)
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Oct 26, 2012 12:42am
via Android

I started using myfitnesspal to track what i eat. Dont go nad with it but it makes you think about everything you eat. It certainly made me think do i need this 'snack' at X amount of calories? Etc. Only real answer to weight loss is to eat healthier and exercise. x

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Oct 26, 2012 12:44am
via Android

Oops, sorry Krystal had mentioned myfitnesspal x

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51