Eating healthy is expensive!!!!

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
65 Posts
May 14, 2013 5:43pm
via iOS
Went grocery shopping and I usually gravitate towards the cheaper stuff and like today I actually took the time to flip the products over and check the nutrition facts and holy shit.... It is so unhealthy and the healthier stuff is so much more expensive with less quantity its nuts! Oh wth does everything that is terrible for you taste so god yet all the good foods taste like ass? Lol
14 May
You will start to crave the good stuff once your eating it regularly and then it tastes super deli
14 May
14 May
Yeah if I can fricken save up money to buy that good stuff lmfaoo
14 May
Well the fruits and veggies are cheap and all you need then is the protein from fish or chicken and a stake now and then
14 May
I managed to make my meals for less than a pound each.... cook in bulk and freeze
Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
May 14, 2013 5:54pm
via iOS
In other words.....
Ain't no body got time for that 
14 May
Lmfaooooo no body has time for that real shit I'm not having it!!!! LmfoOooaoaoaooo!
Image_thumb
149 Posts
May 14, 2013 6:29pm
via Android

Me personally I don't think its wat u eat cuz I love the unhealthy stuff I jus try not to ova indulge when I do eat

14 May
70% of getting in shape is your diet aka food intake
14 May
I get that and try to eat healthy all I'm sayin is I ain't gonna let some crazy diet tell wat I can and can eat
14 May
You gotta have your cheat days but if you want the best results then you gotta switch it up
14 May
That's a bet I'm give it a try
Funky_side_crow_thumb
289 Posts
May 14, 2013 10:36pm
via Android

Even if it's more expensive I say it's worth the extra. We put this stuff into our bodies after all!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51