Motivation

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
12 Posts
May 16, 2013 8:45pm
via iOS
I use to be very fit when I played soccer and softball in high school, abs and all. But since graduating and my husband going off to the marines I've been depressed and less motivated... So I eat. I'm starting to work out again and change my eating ways! Haven't ate sugar in 6 days and I'm dying! And I eat all organic foods! I want to lose 50 pounds by August or September! What's fast ways? HELP!!!
16 May
The proper diet and exercise combination will help you. Stay focused and committed NO DAYS OFF!! as in listen to your body but stay committed to your routine.
16 May
organic foods nd lots of cardio
Icon_missing_thumb
21 Posts
May 16, 2013 9:11pm
via Android

Ur cute

Image_thumb
152 Posts
May 16, 2013 9:20pm
via iOS
Use a calorie counter that might help you( My Fitness Pal app.) Eat eggs and veggies, stay away from starchy foods,(potatoes, white rice etc..) running will also help burn fat. Be faithful in your workout 2!
17 May
I kind of slacked off today due to my headache, ): but I'm about to work out right now!!! Lol
Image_thumb
203 Posts
May 17, 2013 12:37am
via iOS
Hi Mariah,

Respect to your husband and his service to our country. Check out my profile pics and follow my Healthy Eating Habits thread in the Cooking section of the forums. For starters, drink lots of water, cut out everything else; soda, milk, and even juices unless its prune juice. Also cut down on the breads cause they are mostly converted to sugar. You will need organic carbs though so be sure to eat well, lots of fruits and mostly veggies. Also break up your meals into about 6 a day to trick your body into a starvation mode, so it burns more fat. Do lots of cardio at first. At least an hour a day. Don't try to be a perfectionist at first, just do what you can and after a few weeks you will find everything getting easier. I'm Following your progress so no slacking off. ;-) 
17 May
Wow great advice! I've lost 3 pounds in three days just by changing my diet! Super stocked!
Image_thumb
199 Posts
May 17, 2013 1:19am
via Android

Kelly Rowland

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51