New! :)

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
May 17, 2013 5:03pm
via iOS
Ok, I'm not entirely new but I've been here about a week now! I'm only on casual workouts just now and really hope I can improve and finally get fit!! I was just wondering, how long has it taken other people to make the progression from being fairly not active to becoming fit? I know everyone's different though. :)
Can't wait to make some progress!
17 May
After 15 days I saw a difference in my butt and tummy. I have more energy than ever and this app keeps you motivated.
17 May
what workout?
18 May
Welcome! You'll be experiencing progress in no time!
Image_thumb
149 Posts
May 17, 2013 5:25pm
via Android

It will take a few weeks but if u stick wit it u will be better for it

Image_thumb
4 Posts
May 17, 2013 5:31pm
via Android

I was wondering the same like you am new as well . I wad wondering if there are like cardio workouts I could in my room. I went thru some of the post and most of them mentioned cardio.

Image_thumb
122 Posts
May 17, 2013 5:38pm
via Android

U can just search in the work outs section. There is a fliter too.

17 May
Saw them...thanks (forgot bout the filter)
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
May 17, 2013 6:06pm
via Android

Well kaitlyn, the answer is quite simple. And even though it sounds cleshae, this really applies to anyone. It all depends on how much work you put into it to see what you can get out of it. You see, it also depends on what you mean by progression. If you simply just want to stay in the same phisyic that you are already in, then you do so by keeping up with your workouts on a daily basis. Whereas, if you were looking for a challenge to <

Image_thumb
151 Posts
May 17, 2013 6:26pm
via iOS
Welcome to the skimble community! Ive been here for about four months and during that time ive improved quite a bit! Just challenge yourself and this app will get you in shape
Image_thumb
242 Posts
May 18, 2013 8:12am
via Android

Welcome ,

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51