Favorite Bible verse(s)!! And prayer requests!!

164 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
28 Posts
May 21, 2013 1:18pm
via Android

What's your fav Bible verse?? I love 1 Timothy 6:11&14.

21 May
Im not sure what verse it is but... " the joy of the Lord is my strength" gets me through daily!!
21 May
Philippians 4:13
21 May
1Cor.13:4-... scripture teaches you to be humble & to love no matter what. Kove overcomes all bad things(:
22 May
ENJOY READING THE BIBLE VERSE'S PLEASE( FOLLOW ME)
25 May
Peter if you live in the states i recamond u can go to ihopkc at kansas city they have the aunal onething confrance or u can go on ihop.org they also have 24/7 prayer room u can see the web stream
572879_711323520_1538586946_n_thumb
1 Post
May 21, 2013 3:14pm
via Android

I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me...:-)

05 Sep
Amen my brother
Image_thumb
28 Posts
May 21, 2013 3:50pm
via Android

Cool verses! I love being able to talk to fellow believers here!!

06 Jul
If you wouldn't mind, may i ask.. how old are you? And where you from ?
08 Jul
I'm 16, and I'm from England!! :-)
Image_thumb
69 Posts
May 21, 2013 5:13pm
via Android

No bible thumping here

27 May
Free as "unalienable rights" :)
03 Jun
Dude...really bitching about the Bible on a Bible forum?! Dont like it DONT READ IT! Duh
Image_thumb
28 Posts
May 21, 2013 5:29pm
via Android

I'm not Bible thumping. Its a bible based forum!

05 Sep
Thank God we have this kind of forum to talk to other believers
Image_thumb
226 Posts
May 21, 2013 6:28pm
via iOS
Revelation 21:4
Image_thumb
28 Posts
May 21, 2013 6:43pm
via Android

Does anyone have any particular prayer burdens? If we are here trading verses we should trade prayers too.

23 May
AMEN!!!
26 May
Would appreciate prayer for my family and I..for the salvation of my brothers and for finances to increase :-) thanks for making this forum!
26 May
Sure, Hannah, you may count on my prayers. I hope the Lord answers you soon!!:-)
27 Jun
Salvation
10 Jul
I could use a prayer too. I just had surgery last night and need some healing.
Image_thumb
28 Posts
May 21, 2013 6:43pm
via Android

Philippians 4:13! Amen!!

Image_thumb
77 Posts
May 21, 2013 6:58pm
via Android

Proverbs 3:5,6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.

21 May
Amen to that!! So true, yet so hard...
21 May
Lol I love your energy! Great post idea :) I enjoyed reading everyone's fav versus. I Even added some to my own
21 May
AMEN!!!!
22 May
Thank you!! I love this forum! I hope people keep coming!!
23 May
GLORY TO THEE ALONE.
Cam00179_thumb
47 Posts
May 21, 2013 11:24pm
via Android

PROVERB 3:5-6 AMEN!!!!
Prayer request- homeless looking for afforable home. Most could afford is 1000 a month. Thank you. Please ant prayer request I could pray for you all.

22 May
I'll pray for your request. I hope God answers you swiftly, though His time is perfect. God bless you.:-)
22 May
Thank you brpther.
Icon_missing_thumb
8 Posts
May 22, 2013 4:06pm
via Android

1 Corinthians 9: 26-27 and Hebrews 4: 12-13

Image_thumb
124 Posts
May 22, 2013 4:38pm
via iOS
To be honest I never thought there were this many Christians/Catholics/etc on here. This is the second Christian thread I've seen. How ironic that I strayed away when I see this, right? Umm I guess my favorite Bible verse is the first one I learned by memory and miraculously still remember.  John 3:16
"For God so love the world he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have ever lasting life."  
I believe the verse went something like that.  
Pretty much what I got from that is we need to believe in him, which is believing in his word and having faith that what he speaks to us through his word is true. Meaning we by faith should abide to his word. Whether we like it or not. Because believing in him is more then just believing he's real and more then believing that he died on the cross for us. If that was it then we'll all go to heaven. But believing, which a lot seem to have trouble figuring; is also having faith in what he says. Not in a religious form but in a faithful form. That's what it means to me. I may of looked into it a little to much though but I don't know. I should be the last to talk. Like I said I've strayed but for my grandma. I'll come back. She can always tell. Lol.  
22 May
Hello!! I was very touched and impressed by your post. I agree with everything you put. God bless you friend. If you need prayer or encouragement please come. I'll be here if you need me. :-)
22 May
Thank you! Um well there is a few things going on in my family and I think my grandma is the only one praying for us all and God forbid anything happens to her. To be honest, I believe she's the only one holding my family together. Not my mom, not my dad, nor brothers and sisters, nor my aunts and uncles or my cousins. She's like the only one who I know is the closest to God. Oh other then one uncle I guess. I see and hear stuff not good going on and idk. But if anything pray...
22 May
Sure:-) I'll be praying!!
23 May
Amen sister, you keep your faith, for God does not forsake us.
23 May
Will be praying for you too.
Image_thumb
32 Posts
May 22, 2013 5:17pm
via iOS
Joshua 1:9
22 May
Who is going to Greenville sc for the men's thing tebow and all out of famous pole be there..!!!
22 May
Famous people***
Image_thumb
28 Posts
May 22, 2013 7:42pm
via Android

"Oh magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together!"
Psalm 34:3
Lets worship Him together!!

Cam00179_thumb
47 Posts
May 23, 2013 5:04am

Hello my dear brothers and sisters,

TODAYS FAVORITE VERSE- PSLAM 43: 2-5

• For you are God, my only safe haven.  Why have you toss me aside?  Why must I wander around the darkness, oppressed by my enemies? 

• SEND OUT YOUR LIGHT AND YOUR TRUTH; Let them GUIDE ME. Let them LEAD ME to your Holy mountain.To the place where you live.

• There I will go to the altar of God, To God - the source of ALL MY JOY. I WILL

PRAISE YOU  WITH MY HARP. O GOD!!!  MY GOD!!!!!! 

•  Why am I discouraged? Why So Sad? I will put my hope in God?  I will oraise him again.,......   My Savior and My God!!!!!! 

Cam00179_thumb
47 Posts
May 23, 2013 5:16am

Hello my dear brothers and sisters,

TODAYS FAVORITE VERSE- PSLAM 43: 2-5

• For you are God, my only safe haven.  Why have you toss me aside?  Why must I wander around the darkness, oppressed by my enemies? 

• SEND OUT YOUR LIGHT AND YOUR TRUTH; Let them GUIDE ME. Let them LEAD ME to your Holy mountain.To the place where you live.

• There I will go to the altar of God, To God - the source of ALL MY JOY. I WILL

PRAISE YOU  WITH MY HARP. O GOD!!!  MY GOD!!!!!! 

•  Why am I discouraged? Why So Sad? I will put my hope in God?  I will praise him again.,......   My Savior and My God!!!!!! 

23 May
Hello! Great verses!! Keep on sharing! God bless you! :-)
Cam00179_thumb
47 Posts
May 24, 2013 2:43am

1  Petet 5:7

Casting all your care upon him; HE CARES FOR YOU!!!!

Image_thumb
16 Posts
May 24, 2013 10:48am
via iOS
Hi my favourite verse is genesis ch1v27 he created us in his likeness and if we only could remind ourselves we would not harm anyone it reminds me it is not religion that's the problem but the lack of it 
Thanks for starting a great forum
24 May
Hi! Yeah, thats a great verse, one thats sadly forgotten lot of the tim.
24 May
Oops....time. Not tim. Thanks for reminding us. I'm glad you like the forum! Come back soon!!:-)
Image_thumb
47 Posts
May 24, 2013 3:02pm
via Android

I was going to follow this forum.  I thought it would be a positive uplifting forum to aid in my motivation and keep working out.
But once again you Christian prove to be a hateful bashing group that are completely closed off to any change or different mindset. I was baptized at 15 and since then most of my encounters with you people have proven to me that most of the people in this religious organization don't know God.
You all may want to start thinking about how the dialogues you keep cause followers like ne to question your motives. Is it really about love and peace or controlling the masses...think about it:(. I feel our universal God frowns on this way of thinking. But who am I to judge.so I will simply go elsewhere for my exercise motivation. Many blessings to you all:)

Image_thumb
226 Posts
May 24, 2013 8:57pm
via iOS
I agree with Bryan. Also, you have no reason to assume that we have bad motives for starting Christian topics. Just because you may have met some "fake" Christians in your life does not automatically mean that we are "fake", too. I also started a Christian topic, and I feel like through that topic I have gotten to know so many people. They keep me going though the days. They are constantly encouraging me. I have been rather depressed lately, because I transferred colleges, and I despise the one I transferred to. I just wanted to quit my exercising, because I had made one of  the worst decisions of my life. I felt like everything I was doing was worthless. But whenever I miss a day of exercise, I have people asking me how and where I have been. These people are the ones who responded to my topic; they keep me motivated. You are right; there are a lot of "fake" Christians, but that gives you no right to judge any one of them. The Bible says many times not to judge, but to let God be the judge.
24 May
Your right...just as I mentioned in my comment originally. Who am I to judge...I'm but a lowly sinner. Many blessing to you too love. I will pray for your situation and wish you success. GB:)
Image_thumb
47 Posts
May 24, 2013 11:03pm
via Android

God be with you and I now release myself from your mindset. Don't mean to cause any mental discomfort. My WILL is what it is and I make no excuses. But I don't wish to cause discomfort just create awareness so our kind (Christians) can beware of how we come off to the rest of the world. But you completely missed that because you chose to take offence and couldn't even recognize one of your own...once again I say harmony is what we need. Not more hostility. So if it makes you feel like a better Christian...I will rise above and retract my first statement. Best of luck to you (Brian) with your argument, I've learned it takes two to tango...so I will gracefully bow out and leave you the floor. Bless!

26 May
Good call Bryan. Glad you picked up on that point. I noticed that too. Well done mate.
Image_thumb
129 Posts
May 25, 2013 3:48am
via Android

Phil 4:13 One of my favorites! 

Image_thumb
165 Posts
May 25, 2013 4:30am
via Android

1 Thessalonians 5:18 KJV

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

25 May
I learned to thank God in everything that happens into my life, wether it be good or bad. Because I know God is pruning me and has a purpose in my life.
25 May
U inspired me too. I thank God for meeting people like u, Arianna and Linda. A wonderful Christians! You are all a blessing to me.
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
May 25, 2013 4:57am
via Android

2 Corinthians 3:4-6 ()
4 Such is the confidence that we have through Christ toward God. 5 Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God, 6 who has made us competent to be ministers of a new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit. For the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

Image_thumb
10 Posts
May 25, 2013 5:49am
via Android

Why does God seem far? Why do I feel so dried out? I have tried praying, but i cant feel him..and when i read the bible they stay with me but theyre just words...where is he when i need him?

25 May
We are separated from God because of SIN. The Bible says, He hides His face from us because of our iniquities. He seems so far but He is right there waiting for us to come to Him. The first thing u need to do is to confess your sins and ask Him to cleanse u from all ur sins, accept Him as ur Lord and Saviour. And right that moment u already have eternal relationship with Him and I assure u that's the greatest relationship u'll ever have. God bless u.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51