Back fat

8 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
May 22, 2013 1:48pm
via iOS
Can anyone tell me the fastest way to drop the back fat? Just found this program yesterday. Started the 22 day challenge this morning. I have been doing an easy routine for the last month just to get back into the swing of things. Have lost 12 lbs so far but realized it was time to amp it up a bit for the next 15lbs to come off.
22 May
hi i find using the rower 10 mins a day helped me shift some of my back fat..hope this helps :)
Image_thumb
242 Posts
May 22, 2013 2:10pm
via Android

First of all welcome to this great app .... You can do squats and jumping jack , also you can filter the excersises just go to workout and  click on filter and you can select back or butt  excersises there itself ...

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
May 22, 2013 3:08pm
via iOS
Thanks for the tip!  Hadn't even checked out the filter yet.  looking forward to being in better shape.
22 May
My pleasure ... And good luck :-)
Image_thumb
47 Posts
May 22, 2013 4:13pm
via iOS
Supermans for lower back fat. And HIIT cardio for any fat loss.
Image_thumb
176 Posts
May 22, 2013 8:43pm
via Android

Julia's got the right idea, supermans works great. HIIT (high intensity interval training) is great for fats loss. Also, checkout ab-workouts-guide.com  there's some good lower back exercises like the reverse snow angel, the wheel, and corkscrew. They're a little tough but well worth it. Look around Skimble you can to find there are some good lower back exercises like hip ups, the single leg floor lift, and side planks.

Good luck and God Bless!

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
May 22, 2013 8:56pm
via Android

Hi

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
May 23, 2013 1:06am
via iOS
Thanks Julia will add them to my routine.
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
May 23, 2013 1:09am
via iOS
Hum...don't have access to a rower, but it makes sense that would work the back muscles along with several other important ones.  I wil look for an exercise that simulates rowing action.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51