97 Posts
May 22, 2013 4:34pm
via Android

How's everyone doing :)

Image_thumb
124 Posts
May 22, 2013 4:46pm
via iOS
Hello! Welcome to skimble workout trainer! I hope you enjoy it and get the best results you're looking for! There's quite a bit of people on this site that are great motivators, advisors, and friends. I've come to enjoy it.
22 May
Thank you. I'm currently doing the thirty day squats challenge you posted. It's awesome.
22 May
You are!? I didn't know. Lol by the time I do my squats it's so late and I post and I barely have time to greet new members that join my squat challenge. Well welcome abroad. Don't forget to post you're progress each day and let everyone there know how you're doing.
22 May
Ok yah I will :) thanks for the challenge. I do MMA and strong legs helps like no other. Have you tried the 100 second wall sit challenge? I'll go post progress now. Haha
22 May
Lol at the end of butt and thigh workout I created has the wall sit for 2 minutes straight. I do the workout with ankle weights then sit on the wall for 2 minutes it burns. Lol. But if there is a wall sit challenge for 100 seconds in the forum show me where it is so I can sign up! Have you tried the plank challenge for 10 minutes? Now that one for me is the hardest one. I can barely hold a plank for 3 minutes. The weakest part of my body is upper body. Sadly.
Image_thumb
242 Posts
May 22, 2013 4:51pm
via Android

Welcome to skimble

22 May
Thanks raj!
Image_thumb
97 Posts
May 22, 2013 6:15pm
via Android

Damn ten,minutes?! No I havnt. Is there a workout made for it? I made a challenge for the wall sit. It exists but no one made it officiall. It's in the forum now. My lower body is what needs the moat work. Upper body is ok for me. But there's always room for improvement

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51