Hello everyone :3

26 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Oct 21, 2012 6:46pm
via iOS
Hi guys. I'm new to the app and just finished my first ab workout. I've been dieting a few months and lost over a stone. Now I'm just losing a bit more weight, some muscle building and toning up. :)

I'm terrible with motivation for working out. If anyone would like a workout/dieting friend for mutual motivation, I'm your gal!

Anyone have tips for losing weight and toning my tummy? :) I'm a tad clueless you see.

I look forward to meeting new people :D
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Oct 21, 2012 7:04pm
via Android

Did u ever get anyone to respond to friend req?

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Oct 21, 2012 7:28pm
via Android

Hey girl I'm Nat, welcome. I need motivation myself.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 21, 2012 7:53pm
via Android

I just joined and would love a little motivational help. I love healthy foods just havent gotten the motivation I need to loose a significant amount.

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Oct 21, 2012 8:05pm
via iOS
I'm always around for support! I get lazy and I must get my bum in gear if you wanna motivate each other follow and ill follow back. 
Icon_missing_thumb
135 Posts
Oct 21, 2012 11:53pm
via iOS
Cardio and proper eating habits are still the best way to lose weight and stay healthy at the same time. I would recommend a nice light run 3 to 4 times a week, but try changing it up a little also. :)
Sunrise_thumb
18 Posts
Oct 23, 2012 2:35pm

Awesome job with your progress! From my experience, if you JUST do ab exercises it doesn't do too much (although you'll feel sore from it).  You have to combine it with cardio in order for your abs to start feeling and looking toned.  Best of luck and stay motivated!! :)

Heidi_thumb
37 Posts
Oct 23, 2012 3:16pm
via Android

I agree! I tend to get a bit distracted from progressing too

Heidi_thumb
37 Posts
Oct 23, 2012 3:40pm
via Android

Challenge accepted!

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 23, 2012 3:52pm
via Android

New here.
Need motivation.
Start cardio and abs need ten pounds to go.

Image_thumb
43 Posts
Oct 23, 2012 4:54pm
via Android

I'll send u something...in a mtg now..lol

Image_thumb
1 Post
Oct 23, 2012 6:55pm
via iOS
Here is one thing that I've always done drink water. Water water water I know it's super hard not to drink soda and juice but the water helps so much. You will be amazed at how much weight you will lose just by drinking water
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 23, 2012 7:10pm
via Android

Will try that advice. Starting today I will not drink sodas or fruity juices no matter how bad I want them. Only a glass of milk a day and the rest will be water.

Image_thumb
1 Post
Oct 23, 2012 7:16pm
via Android

Yes i agree i quit sodas a tea drink A LOT of water, and eat as many green yelkow purple and orange veg/fruits

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Oct 23, 2012 7:49pm
via iOS
I drink tea a lot actually. Never been a fan of water but if it will help me I shall drink more. I am a calorie counter and really strict with what I eat, so it's been dropping off. I do drink too much tea but can't quit it completely haha. I never drink soda though. Add water to diet - check!

I mix up stationary bike with floor and weight exercises. As well as standing and running around at work. Really enjoying exercising and as soon as my puppy can go for walks he will be going everywhere xD 

Running was mentioned and that is one thing I plan on taking up very soon! How long do you recommend and is there a good app for running?
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Oct 23, 2012 8:10pm
via iOS
If  you are the type of person who doesn't back down from a challenge, then join the one month challenge on one of the other chats. Running with your dog is a great idea. I run with my husky, she keeps me going but it's really hard to pace yourself with a dog as they set their own pace and have no concept of the distance that you intend to run.
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Oct 23, 2012 8:19pm
via iOS
Ooooh I plan on doing a workout everyday anyways, that's the perfect challenge for me. I'm in :D
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 23, 2012 8:27pm
via Android

Hey everyone! literally just downloaded the app. Im trying to.get back into shape after being deathly sick for months this year, need a lot of motivation! its so easy to.quit!!.

Image_thumb
43 Posts
Oct 23, 2012 8:30pm
via Android

I got your back !! :-) you will be ok

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Oct 23, 2012 8:40pm
via Android

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Oct 23, 2012 8:48pm
via iOS
Me too :D welcome and feel free to drop me a comment. We will keep you motivated ;D
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Oct 23, 2012 8:52pm
via Android

I am new to the app as well! Im attempting to lose weight on my own so any motivation is greatly accepted!! Good luck to everyone and if I can be of any assistance, dont hesitate to reach out!!

187179_690374591_193026646_n_thumb
1 Post
Oct 23, 2012 8:56pm
via Android

I'm new to these app and wanting to know how i can loss weight

Image_thumb
199 Posts
Oct 24, 2012 6:58am
via Android

Let's get it

Icon_missing_thumb
135 Posts
Oct 29, 2012 10:31pm
via iOS
Best app for running is endomondo. I love it. You need to start slow tho.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51