Hi I'm new... Need help to stick at this.

5 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
8 Posts
May 24, 2013 1:32pm
via iOS
Hi everyone,

New to the app... need help to stick at this got 2 little ones so struggle to find time to work out all the time, but most days I'm too tired to do anything need help from people to motivate me.

Need a fitness buddy is anyone interested on helping me please.
24 May
I have 8 under the age of 14. If I can find time so can you. Try doing a workout if they take a nap. My lil ones like to workout with me. Good luck
Image_thumb
123 Posts
May 24, 2013 2:23pm
via Android

Hi! Welcome. Lots of great people and workouts here. I've only been on here for about 4 months. I absolutely love it. Lots of great challenges that you can join, and dont worry if the challenges have already started.

Icon_missing_thumb
8 Posts
May 24, 2013 3:07pm
via iOS
Awww that's great only started today, just need to find motivation need to lose my tummy and tone so what's best? 
24 May
One thing don't give up. I took time to put weight on. So it takes time to take it off.
Image_thumb
123 Posts
May 24, 2013 3:20pm
via Android

Right now im doing the 10 miles a week walk/jog/hike
I cleared out my basement and walk/jog. That way my 4 year old comes down and will do some walking with me, then just play. But I can keep my eye on him.
Just started ab chill 50 situps/ 50 reverse crunches.
When I first started I couldn't even do 1 sit up.
Working my way up to 200 squats a day. Im only at 100.
I also Zumba. Try and do it everyday, not always possible. I also do that in my living room. The only one to laugh at me then are my kids, they usually just dance with me.

24 May
I love zumba, I do it with my kids too!
24 May
There's just something about zumba. I always just feel sexier after doing it.
25 May
My 5 y.o. son & I love Zumba, too.. But we havent done that in quite a while since I quit my gym membership..
Icon_missing_thumb
8 Posts
May 25, 2013 1:43pm
via iOS
Hi Jen,

Thanks for your aspiring reply  how much have you lost in the 4 months of being on here? If you don't mind me asking?

I've just done an hours worth of work outs as I've not long had lunch I'll do another workout after my dinner tonight. 

I've got a wedding next weekend I really want to drop a dress size by then but I'm not sure that will happen
25 May
I've lost 30 pounds and down 2 sizes. I try not and weight my self too much, I rely more on how my clothes feel. All my undergarments are way too big. Hate to see the dds go, but I'll sacrifice.
26 May
I keep losing and putting on I eat healthy unless I have a down day my partner has said if I lose the weight he's prepared to purchase a new set of DD's can't complain at that.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51