Hey everyone! So I'm new to this app and have only been working out for about 2 months now for THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE!!!!!! Anyone have any tips for me such as which exercises I should start with??? Lots of love & thanks so much in advance!!!

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
May 26, 2013 8:00am
via Android

26 May
Hi I'm new as well I've had this app for maybe two weeks
Image_thumb
203 Posts
May 26, 2013 11:43pm
via iOS
Great place to be to start out. Start with Casual workouts for a couple of weeks. Do the warmups and stretches. Then when you are more comfortable, move to the actual workouts. Don't try to be a perfectionist initially. Just do what you can and stick with it. It will get easier every day. You got this Cathy!
Image_thumb
3 Posts
May 27, 2013 12:10am
Thanks so much Jeremy D for the info and the support!!! I'm needing/wanting to lose quite a bit of weight partly due to health issues and partly because I've just decided it's time to make some changes in my life. I'm also in the process of eliminating cigarettes from my life!! As of right now I'm on day 6 and almost completely smoke free!!! Have had a few but nothing remotely close to what the usual used to be. Not to mention that I've smoked for 25yrs!!!! So I guess any and all support is welcomed and accepted on both issues. Now that I've rambled on like a crazy woman lol I'll say thank you again Jeremy D. Have a wonderful day.
Image_thumb
203 Posts
May 27, 2013 12:12am
via iOS
Good for you Cathy. We all start somewhere. Your on the right path. A little everyday, leads to the ability to do a lot more. Looking forward to encouraging you along the way. :-)
Image_thumb
3 Posts
May 27, 2013 4:31am
I've been working out 3-5 times a week somewhere else for the last 2 months. I just found this app and haven't started it yet.
Image_thumb
144 Posts
May 27, 2013 5:47am

Way to go Cathy. Big life changes and all for the better. You've found a great community - very supportive. Good luck with day 7. You can do it!

Image_thumb
71 Posts
May 27, 2013 9:28am
via iOS
Cardio, stretches weights on one day. 5 running second day. If you want more of a detailed schedule, just ask me

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51