28 May
That's cuz they mean strung out or just plain stupid
29 May
Austen; damn right!
Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 28, 2013 11:32pm
via iOS
Based on your picture whoever said that is a complete idiot.
28 May
Agreed
Image_thumb
176 Posts
May 29, 2013 12:03am
via Android

Don't let someone's insecure comments get you down. You're beautiful and they know it.

29 May
Agreed
31 May
Image_thumb
1 Post
May 29, 2013 12:26am
via iOS
Don't pay them any attention in your picture you look like a very beautiful girl
Image_thumb
26 Posts
May 29, 2013 12:31am
via Android

What???im really confused here.you look amazingly thin on your picture.they must have visual hallucinations.for me anyone who usés that Word is à complète idiot and who would listen to an idiot.

Image_thumb
1 Post
May 29, 2013 12:39am
via iOS
How do update the status thing?
Image_thumb
74 Posts
May 29, 2013 12:41am
via iOS
thanks everyone for the support ..:)
Image_thumb
149 Posts
May 29, 2013 12:41am
via Android

If they hatin on u ma then u most be doin something right. I'm glad to say I love all my haters they jus make me work that much harder to give em more to hate on. Ur beautiful keep ur head up

29 May
aww thanks and yeah maybe i'll just push a bit harder to give em somethin to really hate on haha i like your attitude
29 May
Gotta stay positive ma u only live once if they don't like u then tell em to move around ;-)
29 May
true, very true. i should just tell him that i don't wake up in the morning to please you
29 May
The only person u gotta worry bout pleasing is ya star player and thats u all the rest come after that
Image_thumb
2 Posts
May 29, 2013 12:56am
via iOS
Don't listen to people, they are clearly self conscious about there own weight that they pick on others about there's. Besides what is wrong with you, you are not fat!? People who truly like you e.g: friends, boys etc will like you for who you are not your weight...why are you worrying, don't change yourself for other people, and if you're using this app to change yourself due to little immature comments then you really should not bother... make your own choices and do things that make you happy. You will always find bully's in this world and even if you we're- for example to lose weight then they would just find something else to pick in you with. X
Image_thumb
203 Posts
May 29, 2013 2:32am
via iOS
In one ear out the other girl... You got what it takes to show yourself what you truly are, which is a strong beautiful young woman whose choosing to live life to its fullest! We're with ya. :-) Stay positive. Looking forward to Liking your next round of workouts and giving you encouragement (not discouragement)!
Image_thumb
133 Posts
May 29, 2013 2:43am
via Android

Jealous breeds envy.

Image_thumb
12 Posts
May 29, 2013 3:52am
via iOS
Don't believe them u know ur pretty and they r just super jealous dont believe it 
I was bullied in fifth grade because of my weight  and I know what it's like to be teased about weight but the people that did shouldn't have any reason to make someone feel bad about them selves keep ur head high and don't believe the people that try and put u down
Image_thumb
28 Posts
May 29, 2013 4:08am
via iOS
Don't believe them! Besides people will always talk down just use it to help better yourself!
Image_thumb
242 Posts
May 29, 2013 5:00am
via Android

Well they are jealous and if they keep on calling that Blast thier face

Image_thumb
274 Posts
May 29, 2013 6:47am
via Android

Its must of been in a good way, fatty is kind, fatass is mean, anyways that would just give me more motivation.

Image_thumb
347 Posts
May 29, 2013 9:24am
via iOS
Jealous,and idiots persons..just dnt care,they just lack confidence,so they sct like perfect idiot,..some will kill to have a body like urs:)
29 May
aww thanks i'm blushing

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51